Missing Disney World

Captain Disney

Original Poster
What do you do when you miss Disney World. My family and I were scheduled to take a Disney Trip in Feb. of 09. Sadly, I lost my job the week before Christmas and had to cancel our trip. My wife and I were talking about trying to take another trip, but the new job just does not pay as well. So, we dug out the photos of our last trip, and talked to our son, and showed him the pictures of our previous trips, and watched the Travel Channel shows, that i have on the DVR. Tell us what you to pass the time time between trips. :)

CaptainJackNO

What do you do when you miss Disney World. My family and I were scheduled to take a Disney Trip in Feb. of 09. Sadly, I lost my job the week before Christmas and had to cancel our trip. My wife and I were talking about trying to take another trip, but the new job just does not pay as well. So, we dug out the photos of our last trip, and talked to our son, and showed him the pictures of our previous trips, and watched the Travel Channel shows, that i have on the DVR. Tell us what you to pass the time time between trips. :)

Hey buddy, when I miss WDW, I listen to audio i download from Mousebits, pull up attraction videos from youtube, and, best of all, listen to LIVE 365 WDW stations. 24/7 park audio.....Give it a try, you guys should enjoy it. Good luck, man. We'll be pulling for you.

kstella

You could plan the ultimate Disney trip-you know the one you'll take "someday".

I had started planning a trip for the MNSSHP with my daughter's best friend and her mother. Unfortunately my husband lost his job and the trip had to be put off. Now he's back to work and I just got a pin for October and I can't tell you how tempted I am...

bgraham34

I just usually play the park music especially more in the summertime. And I also check out all the Disney boards as well.

EPCOTPluto

Listen to park BGM...
Surf thru various WDW websites....Even look for Disney World's past life thru websites dedicated to its history...
Watch on-ride videos on Youtube...

Just some things I do in my (short amount of) spare time. :)

Debbie

It's going on 4 yrs since I last visited WDW. And for someone who went once or twice a year it's killing me! I haven't been able to afford internet for the past 2 years or so; planning a Disney trip wasn't going to happen. Until things turn around financially for me; I visit this site and read anything Disney I can get my hands on. I used to go to the DisneyStore to get my 'fix' but it's changed and I don't enjoy it so much.
So visit this site. Stay abreast of all the news in WDW. And know you are not alone in this :wave:

disneyowf

Captain,

My wife and I were in the same position in that we had planned (and paid for) a Disney vacation in Feb of 09 as well as Sept 08) then we had to cancel both - health reasons for my wife. I pass the time by looking at this web site 3-5 times per week:), following Disney videos on Youtube typically and listening to the Illuminations Soundtrack!

Can't wait to get back! Best wishes and good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom