Mirror thrown in bushes next to Monorail

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
So yeah. I was just on the Monorail from MK to the TTC, only to see a large, gold object lying on the ground outside of my window. It took me a moment to realize what it was: everybody's favorite mirror! So I rode again, completely kicking myself for not having my digital camera. I apologize for the awful quality of the picture, I had to use my cell phone.

showphoto.php

Lee

Adventurer
No surprise. That spot next to the monorail is a staging area for large items and equipment. The mirror was there for a day or two before it was ever put up.

-SIR-

no nobody knows where it's going...

This is where the mirror was put before it was installed on the castle if you remember the pics from right before The HCOE.

JimboJones123

That thing on the castle was supposed to be a mirror?????
Aren't mirrors supposed to reflect?????
Didn't it look like a stain glassed something or other?????

So it was a stain glassed mirror?????

Maybe they could put it on UOE as part of the rehab as a giant Solar Energy Panel?

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
That thing on the castle was supposed to be a mirror?????
Aren't mirrors supposed to reflect?????
Didn't it look like a stain glassed something or other?????

So it was a stain glassed mirror?????

Maybe they could put it on UOE as part of the rehab as a giant Solar Energy Panel?

This was a magical, Disney mirror; cousins with the famed (and unreflective) Mirror from Snow White. Except this mirror showed other castles. Yeah.

:lol:

Figments Friend

Wow...how sad is that?? Hilarious but sad at the same time...

And to think i was looking at it up there just a few days ago....

(sniff)

I agree though that it was nice while it lasted, but i am happy to have the Castle back to it's original state.

Now....if we can JUST keep Stitch from toliet papering it again..........we will be OK!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom