Minor Update

DisneyNut2007

Once again Goofy is seperated from his former girlfriend(or maybe their back together who knows), Clarabelle. :cry:

Clarabelle is not Goofy's real girlfriend. Her true love is Horace Horsecollar, so that's who she's next to.

The Goof has never had a consistent lover like Mickey, Donald and others do.

Mecha Figment

I'm not buying this variant character signing in the back. unless things have changed, I don't recall any of other characters having a variant in their autographs according to their costume.

disnyfan89

I'm not buying this variant character signing in the back. unless things have changed, I don't recall any of other characters having a variant in their autographs according to their costume.
If you look in the book they do indeed have different sigs based on how they are dressed. Not all, but some.

cb3k

I'm skeptical on the whole thing to be honest. It seems the OP has wayy too many specifics for me to believe that this is true.

OneLuckyMom

Oh if parents would only get the point that the most magical moments with characters happen when you don't have an autograph book. Rather than taking time to sign something, the character can spend time with your child...especially face characters.

For more timid children, the autograph book gives them a reason to go up to the character. My daughter would never have gone up to one without the book - the fear of just potentially having to TALK to the character would have taken over. No matter how much nudging I would have done, there would be no way she would have gone up to them. Trust me, I've been there, done that with her (don't ask about the Cookie Monster at a friend's birthday party :eek: ). With the book, however, she knew she could just go up and hand them them her book, they would know why she was there and she wouldn't have to say a word. It gave her a huge comfort factor.

darkstarx13

ohhh man...autograph books, i used to be soo excited to get a character to sign one, then take a picture with them...this was back in like 2000 haha, i like how disney does things like that. it makes Disney unique...in a very good way, of course.

kymie

Hi, sorry to sound a bit slow but I have been offline for a while and I was wondering about this-is it a limited time competition or something where you have to get all the autographs and win a prize? :shrug: Please can someone tell me?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom