Minor Update

Nicole220

I hadn't even noticed Pumba until you mentioned it. I'm not sure how they will do that character and his autograph... I just hope its nothing like the Sebastian biped they tried / are trying.

My hope is that we'll be getting a request for a sitting Pumbaa that allows a person to sit inside and use the front appendages. Maybe somebody is already on that... I need to check.
For Bullseye, the CM has a stamp with a horse shoe print.

Figment82

Originally Posted by mickeysaver
Pumbaa? How on Earth are you going to find Pumbaa? I have never seen him as a walk around character......not that I wouldn't love to, since I am a HUGE fan of Timon & Pumbaa. But he's so in my mind as a 4 legged creature, that I can't imagine him as a walk around. Did they put that in there as a joke? Maggie

PS. My car tag is PUMBAA and I want my motorcyle tag to be TIMON, if there is any doubt as to the level of my devotion to these two characters.

They have a really cute Pumbaa costume that they use onboard the Disney Magic for the Disney Dreams show. I imagine it will be similar to that one, as that new costume premiered just a couple of months ago (I got to see its first public appearance).

If Huey, Dewey, and Louie (or even just Dewey) started making more appearances, I would be so insanely happy. :) Same goes for Humphrey and Ludwig Von Drake.

disnyfan89

Ok quick question for you WED. So each greater will have to stamp the book and then the character will sign? (I am assuming this is stop Character performers from buying the book and then running around backstage and getting all their friends to sign!)What about the Pixar characters? Will they have to sign from now on or will they just except the stamp? Also what about the characters who can't sign and don't have a stamp like Mike and Sully?

Overall I like the way this is sounding! I might have to pick one of these books up when they come out.

Animaniac93-98

Ludwig Von Drake and Launchpad Mcquack are good, but no Darkwing Duck?

Prince Phillip is not under the Princess and Princes section, how come? Also ReDisniey E-Dew, what's up with his hat? How come the won't give him a hunting cap like in the movie?

Maybe you should put a note under Anastasia saying the movie Anastasia was a 20th Century Fox release.

PhilharMagician

Thanks E-Dew. that is some list. The list will definately help with duplicates, but I can see the lines for characters getting even longer. Some of the character lines are longer than the lines for most E-ticket rides. :ROFLOL:

Ludwig Von Drake? Donald's nephews? Pete? Jack Sparrow? I'm gonna get MYSELF a book and see where the heck they are! I'm determined to do this, too! :D

But I have a question: I heard Brer Fox and Bear aren't doing M&Gs anymore, so I assume they're going to have M&Gs for them again?

Eyorefan

Anastasia was left off because of her name (her name could confuse guests into thinking she was a different Anastasia). Cinderella's wicked stepmother was left off for the same reason as Malificent - difficult to increase the number of meet and greets, and one of the more scary villains to our younger guests (believe it or not, Cruella was almost removed).

Both will sign in the "Special Meetings" section. Autographs in that section are also able to earn prizes.

Except that the only times I have seen the step-sisters and their mother signing they are standing right next to eachother. To me, if you send them all out together and then have them grouped together in the book, it would settle any confustion.

WhyteAL

Hands-up who hates autograph books?
:wave:

:wave:
I'm not a fan but my kids love them and not to mention that you spend like 30mins to 1 hour in line sometimes to get those books signed...Oh well it's all for them anyways...

Curious I have never seen Kermit and Miss Piggy out and about? Maybe they will do with Pumba what was done with Wilber (the albatross from Rescuers Down Under) He did not have any hnds to sign with and would just grab your book with his wings and toss it in the air...lol :lol:

WDWFigment

But I have a question: I heard Brer Fox and Bear aren't doing M&Gs anymore, so I assume they're going to have M&Gs for them again?

A little off topic, but can anyone confirm that Brer Fox and Bear are no longer doing Meet and Greets? I was really hoping for a picture with them in August!

darthjohnny

Humphery and Rangler Woodlore? And I've hardly ever seen Ludwig Von Drake....Does this mean more new and different chacters will be out and about?

But does that mean that two names will be on one page? So you can only get one or the other?

Any word what the prizes will be?

Will these completely replace the regular blank autograph books at the parks?

Chape19714

WDWFigment said:
A little off topic, but can anyone confirm that Brer Fox and Bear are no longer doing Meet and Greets? I was really hoping for a picture with them in August!

I saw Bear at Animal Kingdom last week at meet and greets (outside the gates). I've also seen him in the tunnels, but I can't confirm if he was doing greeting or parade stuff. I did see him not too long ago in front of the shootin arcade doing meets.

WildcatDen

And this is due to start when???

We are going down in November of this year. I had alreay told the kids that we were going to cut way back on the autographs to spend more time on the attractions. This could change that idea. . .

WDWFigment

Kermit
kermitphoto.jpg

Piggy
misspiggyphoto.jpg

(photos not mine: http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom