Minor attraction issues.

Figment632

Original Poster
This thread is a thread dedicated to pointing out minor issues in attractions. Not really things that make or break the attraction but things you still notice. None of these are the end of the world but just minor issues that you would like to see corrected.

SSE: The last two trips it was very hot in there like they wern't running the AC at all.

JII: The last few trips the skunk scent could be smelt throughout the entire ride and que.

EPCOT Explorer

This thread is a thread dedicated to pointing out minor issues in attractions. Not really things that make or break the attraction but things you still notice. None of these are the end of the world but just minor issues that you would like to see corrected.

SSE: The last two trips it was very hot in there like they wern't running the AC at all.

JII: The last few trips the skunk scent could be smelt throughout the entire ride and que.
SSE is always warm....It's just the building, I think. It's never really COLD in there.

SGE? THERE'S a warm (and yucky smelling) building.:dazzle:

JII...I never smell the skunk.:shrug:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
SSE is notorious for being hot the higher you go. It`s the nature of the open plan building and the core.

WDW_Emily

I would love if RRC was more neon colored once on the ride. when its advertized, its throught of as a very bright loud ride and really the colors are more of a darkish neon than a bright one.
The Yeti working on Everest would we wonderful too.
I have also experience the sunk smell during the entire ride.
I love Splash Mountain but sometimes the animals and music don't work right. I have seen the crows and Briar rabbit both not moving on a ride. sometimes the music repeats the whole ride too(It only happened once for us)

Batphobic

There is chewing gum in places on Splash Mountain. People reach out and stick it on the sides of the ride when they're in an area of the ride where they can reach. Kinda bugs.

Dj Corona

One more vote for SRS guns either not woking, barely working, or inaccurate. Gum on the walls on Splash annoys me too, Batphobic, as well as many on these boards, your not alone on that one. That's all for now, may have more after thinking a bit.

raven

JII smells that way all day and all night. But if it gets to you just think about it this way: The actual smell they use is coffee beans. :wave:

kev24135

Last time I was on Splash mountain the brer bear AA with the bee hive in his nose had his neck slumped back and looked like someone broke it:ROFLOL: and he wasn't moving but it was fixed when I saw it the next day.:shrug:

SMRT-1

JII: The ride "stinks" so bad so to enhance your experience even more they want to tickle your sense of smell with a terrible odor. It's part of a more immersive initiative. :animwink:

Jasonflz

JII- The ride almost always breaks down in the same spot(s) when I am there.

SGE- Here's a list from my July 4th trip;

-chili dog smell didn't work
-laser guns are either fully operational, missing an effect, or completely down when I am there.
-smoke effect in Tube didn't work at all
-many effects were not working
-exit music cuts off at an awkward moment. Even the guests in front of me were commenting on this.

UoE- Theater II screens are fully uncovered, ruining the expanding effect later on. Needs some curtains.

BrerFrog

The Yeti and its B mode. I spent two months there and after riding Everest thousand of time I never saw his working like he should. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom