Mine Train Live Chat

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:45
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
We’ve heard Imagineers say before that Mine Train focuses on the story of ‘Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs’ from the Dwarfs perspective. What is it about the Dwarfs that give them a unique perspective on the story of ‘Snow White’?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
phpl65zspdwarf_coaster_copy51024631.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:47
Dave Minichiello:
The Dwarfs are really fun and lovable characters and I think that after seeing the classic film of Snow White, how many of our guests wouldn’t want to go into the film? This attraction gave us an opportunity to go in depth with other story lines in the movie.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:48
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
This brings us to another question. Reader Michael asks, ‘Will all major characters make an appearance in the ride? The Prince, Evil Queen, Snow White, etc.?’

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:49
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
Let’s talk about the type of attraction for a second. Elizabeth from FL asks, ‘I am really excited about this ride! I am just wondering how it will compare - speed and dropwise - to other coasters such as Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain’?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
2:45
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
We’ve heard Imagineers say before that Mine Train focuses on the story of ‘Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs’ from the Dwarfs perspective. What is it about the Dwarfs that give them a unique perspective on the story of ‘Snow White’?

Well for one thing, the dwarfs are incredibly short. As a result, we made all the buildings and trees, 1.7 times as tall as you would expect so that you will feel like a dwarf. Further, all the of dwarves suffer from either a psychological or physical ailment. We decided that Sneezy would be the easiest to simulate. Thus, a fine powder of ragweed will be constantly blown into the area.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:50
Dave Minichiello:
It’s a family coaster and it’s a unique experience unlike anything else in our parks. This attraction is more innovative in its ride system and vehicle. It is for the entire family. It gives the guests a new sensation they’ve never had before. And we felt that uniqueness was the best way to tell our story.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:51
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
It has been described as a combination of a family coaster and a dark ride. How does that work?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:53
Dave Minichiello:
What’s special about Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the journey. You travel through the forest and explore the mine where the dwarfs are working, but we’re seeing the mine in a grander scale in a way we’ve never told the story before.

orky8

Jenn Fickley-Baker:
This brings us to another question. Reader Michael asks, ‘Will all major characters make an appearance in the ride? The Prince, Evil Queen, Snow White, etc.?’

Dave Minichiello:
You’ll be able to experience many of your favorite characters from the film.

Why bother with all this effort? The question and the non response are both canned.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
2:53
Jenn Fickley-Baker:
We have a pretty good video to share today, too. Can you set up what we’re about to see? Also, just a note to readers who are following along live - our video will auto-play, so you may wish to adjust your audio now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom