Mine train down today

Bolt

What percentage, would you say, of all ride stoppages is due to ride control throwing up some kind of error code?
Very low. The ride traditionally doesn't just break down. Most issues occur at a load platform and are caused my manual e-stops or ride load issues. Being restraints, guests taking too long causing a station stop, someone dropping something on the track, you name it. For example, Toy has intrusion mats everywhere, someone throws a water bottle off, bam, it stops because it can't separate that from a guest jumping out.

Rasvar

I think if someone breaks wind within ten miles of this ride they shut it down. They seriously had less problems on opening day of DL than they have had with 7DMT so far.
Hey, it's doing better than Test Track or Radiator Springs Racers did when they first opened. If it's still having issues a few months from now, I'll complain.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Hey, it's doing better than Test Track or Radiator Springs Racers did when they first opened. If it's still having issues a few months from now, I'll complain.
True. It will be interesting to see if Gringotts has issues when it opens as well. People seem to give 7dmt a pass because its "new technology". If Uni can keep it operational without the same downtime that we have seen with the mine train, then that should clear up a few things, or at least expel the notion that if its new, it will have operational issues.

Monorail_Orange

Any new rides seem to have issues for the first year or so of operation. Reportedly, Gringott's will open later than planned while they are working out primary bugs. Clearly, while 7DMT is operational, they are still cutting their teeth. On the bright side, at least no ride vehicles have left the track and crashed like has happened before.

cw1982

Any new rides seem to have issues for the first year or so of operation. Reportedly, Gringott's will open later than planned while they are working out primary bugs. Clearly, while 7DMT is operational, they are still cutting their teeth. On the bright side, at least no ride vehicles have left the track and crashed like has happened before.

When did that happen?

AndyS2992

When did that happen?
Only Disney derailments are:
Big Thunder Mountain - Disneyland - 1 death and several wounded
Big Thunder Mountain - Disneyland Paris - Two Injured
Space Mountain - Tokyo Disneyland - No injuries
Space Mountain - Disneyland - No injuries
Disneyland Railroad - Hong Kong Disneyland - No injuries
Disneyland Railroad - Disneyland Paris - No injuries

That's it. Not really sure what they are referring to.

Funny how it is all the same three attractions.

Last edited:

cw1982

Thanks!

Mr Bill

Big Thunder Mountain - Disneyland Paris - No Injuries
Space Mountain - Disneyland - No injuries

Funny how it is all the same three attractions.
It also happened at Test Track during initial testing during a "Let's see what happens if we disable ALL the safety features" test. From what I remember reading, the vehicle was coming back in from the high speed loop and didn't slow down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom