Mine train cars have started run throughs

WDWYankee15

While at MK today, October 25th, we saw the train cars make a run under their own power. I only saw it happen twice and from the bridge near BOG, but it's looking good.

I did take a quick video with my phone as I saw the second one come up the inside of the big lift. My apologies for the quality and that it was taken in the phone/ up and down direction. I waited a while to get a better video from the peek through windows but didn't happen again.

I hope this YouTube link works:

Good sign that they are already starting run throughs.

Thank you very much for the video, but please watch this PSA...

CTXRover

Original Poster
Rotating a small object 90* clockwise or counter clockwise is a simple quick motion.

When you're grabbing your phone out of your pocket with one hand while holding a bottle of water in the other, clicking the camera button and pointing it quickly as I saw the car come toward the top of the inside lift, it didn't even dawn on me to turn the phone until it was over. I know, it's a pet peeve of mine too, but I figured posting this was better than nothing as proof of this next step in this ride getting closer to completion.

I'm sure better videos will come in the upcoming days as the cars continue to make circuits that we can enjoy

Last edited:

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
When you're grabbing your phone out of your pocket with one hand while holding a bottle of water in the other, clicking the camera button and pointing it quickly as I saw the car come toward the top of the inside lift, it didn't even dawn on me to turn the phone until it was over. I know, it's a pet peeve of mine too, but I figured posting this was better than nothing as proof of this next step in this ride getting closer to completion.

I'm sure better videos will come in the upcoming days as the cars continue to make circuits that we can enjoy

Don't worry, it wasn't directed at you. You replied to my other post, I "liked" it, and moved on. General reply since I drew so much attention from others.

WDWFan_Boston

Being a premium member just means that you are willing to contribute $ to the site, nothing more. We are under no contractual obligations to be any better or worse than any other poster on here.

I hope that you understand that I don't seriously believe that there is some higher standard for premium members. I just saw a bit of irony, that's all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom