Mine Ride Construction Update

Kman101

Wasn't there concept art posted on the construction walls of the cottage scene with Snow White dancing? I'd assume we're going to see a very well done animatronic. Let's hope.

doctornick

Arent they just reusing the old snow whites adventures dancing scene figures?
Wasn't there concept art posted on the construction walls of the cottage scene with Snow White dancing? I'd assume we're going to see a very well done animatronic. Let's hope.

This is the point; we have no idea. Disney has barely even mentioned the cottage when hyping up the ride.

Kman101

Arent they just reusing the old snow whites adventures dancing scene figures?

Hmm. Didn't think of that. I hope it's a nice new animatronic and they're just 'saving the best for last' but you'd think they would hype it up like doctornick said. Or maybe they want it to be a surprise (hopefully they want it to be a surprise for a good reason, lol).

Ahall003

Hmm. Didn't think of that. I hope it's a nice new animatronic and they're just 'saving the best for last' but you'd think they would hype it up like doctornick said. Or maybe they want it to be a surprise (hopefully they want it to be a surprise for a good reason, lol).
When it is dark outside an you stand at the right angle, you can see Snow White dancing with sneezy and dopey ontop of each other, hard to see in the day time. Also spotted the backside of dopeys head through the bushes when looking at the rear mine exit which the view of it is mostly covered with a burlap screen still, but could see it standing at the correct height and angle!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
When it is dark outside an you stand at the right angle, you can see Snow White dancing with sneezy and dopey ontop of each other, hard to see in the day time. Also spotted the backside of dopeys head through the bushes when looking at the rear mine exit which the view of it is mostly covered with a burlap screen still, but could see it standing at the correct height and angle!
What sneezy and dopey do on their own time at night, in the dark is their business;)

PrincessNelly_NJ

Screenshot_2014-04-25-21-20-42_zpsir8n0cys.png

Seen this on Instagram. Appears to be part of the interactive queue!

hpyhnt 1000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom