Mine Ride Construction Update

Sped2424

Based on a (weak) Malaysia legoland comparison many hath dubbed it Ser Kiddie of Coasters? Methinks not brave squire. You may not compare that which sucks to that which will be astounding in two days.
astounding? I think it will be a nice coaster, but I was merely comparing the actual layout, dark ride then coaster sections. I did say that the mine train would be twice as beautiful inside and out, its just the actual type of ride is similar dark ride coaster hybrid even if that lego land ride sucks. But I would save the word astounding for an actual e ticket experience (Gringotts seems like its going to be astounding) . Beautiful and cute is more what the seven dwarf mine train seems like to me. Also I don't know what is coming in two days that you keep mentioning, but at this point it surely doesn't seem like the mine train.

dgp602

Not sure if this has been reported, but Theme park Connections has a picture with the Mine Train waterfall working. I don't know the date when the photo was taken. Anyone there now that can confirm if it is still running?
water.jpg

Wikkler

I suspect the mine train will be similar to this experience, if only in its set up. Except with the indoor portion in the middle instead of the beginning. And of course the track is much lower. Which makes me scared for the experience, meaning legolands coaster sections might be a bit more exciting than Disney's, although they won't be nearly as beautiful. I can see why many dub it a kiddie coaster.

There's a Legoland... in Malaysia?

dgp602

Beat me to it! It was running and it was pretty loud - came around the corner from the mermaid area and heard it before I saw it. Actually smelled that Disney water feature smell (and it was not from Gaston's fountain) before I saw it as well.
awesome news!!

rnese

midwest_mice

It does look like they have quite a bit of dirt work left to do, do they plan on putting sod in does anyone know? Or are they doing a dirt/rock mine like look?

I'm guessing these are in the queue: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-inspired-details-to-seven-dwarfs-mine-train/ Notice how it says "when the attraction opens later this year".

I think this is great! It really seems like the interior work is nearly complete and that the exterior work is all that needs finishing up (which I know is not a quick task to complete). I'm really impressed by all the progress made within the last few weeks, especially with the added foliage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom