Mine Ride Construction Update

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Forgive me for asking this question because I'm sure it's been asked a million times before, but when are the projected soft openings? My AP expires on the 16th and I'd love to ride it before it expires if it's possible

If it's the 16th of December then I would it's extremely unlikely. I wouldn't expects soft openings until sometime in February at the earliest.

MOXOMUMD

Forgive me for asking this question because I'm sure it's been asked a million times before, but when are the projected soft openings? My AP expires on the 16th and I'd love to ride it before it expires if it's possible
That's okay. There's been a myriad of a million answers out there. I don't think it'll be open by the 16th of December, January or February but that's just my two cents.

Sped2424

No bulldozer. They just scrapped the inside show scenes and replaced them with a strobe light. Problem solved.
Careful iger just read that and a light bulb just appeared over his head which he is going to install in the strobe fixture inside the mine train.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I take this as a sign of good things. If they are closing the walkway I would guess that they are doing something pretty major to the mine ride, maybe the start of landscaping.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...storybook-circus-walkway-closed-this-week.htm
I assumed the same thing....I would be expecting to see trees (both real and fake) appearing on and around the hill, this week. You folks in Central Florida, keep those cameras handy so you can keep us updated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom