Mine Ride Construction Update

Cesar R M

This photo is really early, and I didn't realize the Enchanted Grove/Cheshire Café wasn't there at opening
Also the meet and greet with Merida isnt in that photo.

Was Tomorrowland Terrace at the time...
Was that restaurant better than now? the fast food served there is terrible.
Id say Mcdonald's burgers are better than what they offer there.

It seems most of the photo updates were taken on Sunday when the grass started going in. I'll probably be at MK this Sunday so I'll get some photos to see what a weeks worth of progress entails.
Do it.. for SCIENCE!

kap91

Was that restaurant better than now? the fast food served there is terrible.
Id say Mcdonald's burgers are better than what they offer there.

My family often laments the loss of the chicken soup from the old Tomorrowland Terrace but I've never heard anything else about its menu. The odds of most of it being better than it is now are low considering how food was managed when the resort opened - taste and quality weren't really at the top of their list of priorities.

I think people miss the atmosphere more than anything...but considering how crowded the parks are (and this restaurant in particular) these days I doubt that ambience would still remain even if it didn't convert to Cosmic Rays.

orky8

any new pics??

This is all I've seen recently - shows grass on other side of mountain appears to have been installed. Hopefully @djkidkaz can get us a good photo update soon ;)

BhGwsPwIAAAqVpx.jpg:large

Donald96

In addition, they've put a big statue of King Triton outside the DVC stand. Just the top half of his body; does anyone know why?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom