Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

Kamikaze

It’s rude to dangle information and tease.

What did they say to be appreciative of? That the ride had different proposals? I could have told you that

He also told you (us) why they went with the version they did, and that they chose to actually spend MORE than some other proposals. And he told you why he couldn't me more detailed - those other versions might turn into different attractions eventually.

wishiwere@wdw

It’s rude to dangle information and tease.

What did they say to be appreciative of? That the ride had different proposals? I could have told you that
Hence why I hardly ever post to begin with.

Read a different thread? Choose to not respond? Ignore completely? Set me to ignore? There are all sorts of options for ya.

But it isn’t necessary to go out of your way to respond like you did and therefore, I will as well.

Let’s see... I shared that it was to YES, still be a simulator but more ride like (and therefore less like a video game) and I also shared that they took a risk and ended up spending even more as a result. Not earth shattering details but real nonetheless.

I simply politely answered what I could after being asked. I’m not a moron and won’t go and destroy career(s) to share information that I shouldn’t on the internet.

I’ll go back to keeping my very low profile now :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hence why I hardly ever post to begin with.

Read a different thread? Choose to not respond? Ignore completely? Set me to ignore? There are all sorts of options for ya.

But it isn’t necessary to go out of your way to respond like you did and therefore, I will as well.

Let’s see... I shared that it was to YES, still be a simulator but more ride like (and therefore less like a video game) and I also shared that they took a risk and ended up spending even more as a result. Not earth shattering details but real nonetheless.

I simply politely answered what I could after being asked. I’m not a moron and won’t go and destroy career(s) to share information that I shouldn’t on the internet.

I’ll go back to keeping my very low profile now :)
Sorry for the few that have to ruin it for the rest.

josephe814

Haven’t been following this thread recently. Finally got to Galaxy’s Edge this week. Ride MF:SR for the first time yesterday and today. Sorry to see the Hondo Ohnaka animatronic was not working. Has this been a problem often or for a long time?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What if i never left?

1577554391726.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom