Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

Disney Maddux

drod1985

Super rough sketch, but this is the best idea I could come up with for sharing one interior with two turntables. Could be a sliding door that hides one cockpit hallway at a time to keep the illusion.

Disney Maddux

Final question:

So the Hondo preshow happens, then pre-flight briefing and everyone is given roles, then you head into one of two chess rooms. Is it one group at a time for the chess room, or multiple groups waiting until their flight number is called?

Rteetz

Final question:

So the Hondo preshow happens, then pre-flight briefing and everyone is given roles, then you head into one of two chess rooms. Is it one group at a time for the chess room, or multiple groups waiting until their flight number is called?
I don’t have a definite answer on this but based on what I’ve seen I’d think multiple groups because it’s one chess room per two turntables.

kurtk

The parasite scan and then the other scans that happen after "Huh, hold on..." are all filler. If the theater is ready, those parts are skipped.
Ok. That makes sense but that is because the theater isn't ready and they hold you in the reshow. This attraction may actually have to hold you in the vehicle itself. Different from a roller coaster where you out in the open and they can just pause you. If you are in the pilot seat, it will have to be a great filler or it will break the illusion.

Overall just looking forward to riding the Millennium Falcon.

kurtk

My absolute best guess for how I think the queue is going to work, based on everything I've heard and the layouts of the turntables. I know they are some rough looking Microsoft Paint abominations, but can someone tell me if I'm on the right track or not? I'm looking at my people who seem to have insider knowledge on this, @SWGalaxysEdge @marni1971 ?
View attachment 356032
I think that is a great guess but I wonder if the turntables will turn in opposite directions so that they each exit down the middle or around the outside. I guess part of it would be whether they want to keep the exits separate to make us feel like we were the only ones or one exit to be cheaper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom