Might want to watch out for this guy

sweetpee_1993

Wow! And I thought the valet at the Wilderness Lodge was a little bold for cornering fast in my car last September. He thought it was a rental. :lol:

The old man has a thing about parking under a cover. We pay extra to park at the port and make if a point to get there early enough to get a spot on a lower level. :cool:

mrerk

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow! And I thought the valet at the Wilderness Lodge was a little bold for cornering fast in my car last September. He thought it was a rental. :lol:

The old man has a thing about parking under a cover. We pay extra to park at the port and make if a point to get there early enough to get a spot on a lower level. :cool:

That sounds like something I'd do. I'm very particular about my vehicles.:D Even if they're not mine. Once I even washed a rental car.:lol:

sweetpee_1993

That sounds like something I'd do. I'm very particular about my vehicles.:D Even if they're not mine. Once I even washed a rental car.:lol:

You should see the unGodly mom-fits I throw when/if one of my boys leaves anything in my car. Trash, crumbs, stuff, you name it. I cannot stand a dirty or messy car interior. You'd never think it to look at my house sometimes. I think maybe the car is my one space I fight for no clutter or mess with half a chance of succeeding. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom