Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

So guys.... I will be in the parks on November 23-30 and this will be my first time in the parks for any other time than summer time. My question is this, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party starts at 7 pm and ends at midnight starting nov 8 according to disneyworld.disney.go.com so if I DON'T have a ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, will I be asked to leave the park at 7 even if I have my park admission ticket? It may sound like a dumb question but I need to know so I can know if i need to buy the additional ticket for MVMCP

hominamad

I have a follow up question about this event: I've been reading a bunch about how sometimes the crowds trying to exit the park after the fireworks or parade can be a real nightmare.

If we see the fireworks as part of this event, how does that affect the crowd situation leaving the park? I'm assuming that there are less people in the park for these events than during a normal Wishes show as there are a limited number of tickets available. I'm just worried I'm going to end up in a situation where I'm stuck in park late into the night with my 7 year old son who normally goes to bed around 8:30. We're taking the bus back to our hotel after.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

MK is less crowded overall, but Main Street is still crowded, especially with the snow coming down. Lots of people like to watch the parade and fireworks from the Main Street area. People also tend to linger and take pics of the atmosphere as well as go in and out of the shops on Main St.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom