News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

JohnD

The next Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party date to sell out is December 15.

Dates still available:

Nov. 28
Dec. 10, 12, 14
Wow. So three sold out today and, what, five in the last two days? Meanwhile, I keep checking JN. No additional movement. Maybe more tix have been sold but not enough to warrant any more sell outs. Still the three Saturdays -- 11/11, 11/18, and 12/16. That's it.

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~12 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the previous 6pm drops during the recent parties on Monday (11/13), Tuesday (11/14), and Thursday (11/16):
scatter_plot-14.png

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member

Cliff

Disney would never do it...but I'd be curious to know how many tickets sold constitue a "sell out". Does the "sell out" number vary per night?

In past Halloween events, live streamers have been at "sold out" nights and the crowds have been strangly very light. Meanwhile other "sold out" nights have looked extremely crowded.

It seems to me that "sold out" doesnt necessarily mean only "high crowd" but it can also mean "low crowd" too???

Last edited:

lightningtap347

I was at the Halloween party this year and it definitely *felt* less crowded than that 2019 version, at which, I was about to swear off such parties because they were too crowded.
I had never gone to any party before last year, and thought the crowds were always like that. I had no idea they overstuffed these events too, and I'm glad it seems they aren't doing that anymore!

TheMaxRebo

I had never gone to any party before last year, and thought the crowds were always like that. I had no idea they overstuffed these events too, and I'm glad it seems they aren't doing that anymore!

Yeah, by like 2019 they were pretty bad - like felt same crowd levels as a regular day.

They were also cheaper then - so they have capped it lower but increased the per ticket price so likely getting same or more total $

But I think it provides a much better experience so even though more money, feels more "worth it" than in 2019

lightningtap347

Yeah, by like 2019 they were pretty bad - like felt same crowd levels as a regular day.

They were also cheaper then - so they have capped it lower but increased the per ticket price so likely getting same or more total $

But I think it provides a much better experience so even though more money, feels more "worth it" than in 2019

My fiance and I both felt that the greatest day we have ever had at the Magic Kingdom was at the party last year. I also talked a big game to my mom, who loves Christmas, and she's coming this year! It seems it's more of the same this year, so I'm very excited!

Crunchie9

Wow.. I booked my December 12th a long time ago and it appears word got out and they ARE locking up their mothers and daughters!!!!! (Over the age of 21)

JMcMahonEsq

The next Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party date to sell out is December 10.

Dates still available:

Nov. 28
Dec. 12, 14
Very curious to see next Sunday. We have tickets for the 11/28 party. I wonder if its just a soft day (being the Sunday after Thanksgiving, I am assuming so.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom