News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

Touchdown

No big surprise it’s selling out now, looks like people were trying to decide between Jollywood and MVMCP and with reviews poor, people are going with the old standby.

JD80

No big surprise it’s selling out now, looks like people were trying to decide between Jollywood and MVMCP and with reviews poor, people are going with the old standby.

I think that's some part of it, but the biggest reason is probably sell out momentum. The more dates that sell out the more people feel the need to finally pick a date and book the tickets.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
You can literally hear the sound of people rushing to buy after being on the fence about which Christmas event to buy tickets for.

I actually think this might have been the holdup on the dates not selling the more you think about it. People were excited to try something new and then saw that it was not good.

pdude81

I would probably have bought Jollywood tickets had they offered that during our upcoming Dec. trip. But admittedly just based on what was announced I didn't see the offering at DHS being worth it. My assumption was that the attendance caps must be really low for what was announced, but boy was I wrong.

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~1 hour 30 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the previous 6pm drops during the recent parties on Thursday (11/9) and Friday (11/10):
scatter_plot-8.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here are all the cookies from Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

Cosmic Rays - Snickerdoodle and Hot Cocoa; The Launching Pad - Buttercream Frosted Green Sprinkle Cut Out Cookie and Apple Cider; Pinocchio Village Haus - Red Velvet Cake Cookie and Hot Cocoa; Columbia Harbour House - Chocolate Chip Cookie and Hot Cocoa; Tortuga Tavern - Buttercream Frosted Gingerbread Cookie and Eggnog.​

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53940.jpg

ToTBellHop

Here are all the cookies from Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

Cosmic Rays - Snickerdoodle and Hot Cocoa; The Launching Pad - Buttercream Frosted Green Sprinkle Cut Out Cookie and Apple Cider; Pinocchio Village Haus - Red Velvet Cake Cookie and Hot Cocoa; Columbia Harbour House - Chocolate Chip Cookie and Hot Cocoa; Tortuga Tavern - Buttercream Frosted Gingerbread Cookie and Eggnog.​

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53940.jpg
We’re the cookies always premade and we just didn’t know it until they kept them individially-wrapped?

Not that I’m sad someone can’t sneeze on my cookie, but were these ever freshly-baked by Disney?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom