Mickeys Toontown

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There is no confirmed closing date yet. As soon as it's out it will be here, so stay tuned.

Speculation suggests towards the end of this year.

Scar

Any new rumors on what will happen to Barnstormer? Curious as my daughter and I love that ride. Thanks!

DisneyRunner

We will be there in August as well. Members of our group want to ride Barnstormer, too. Glad to hear it might be doable. I didn't think Barnstormer would be taken out. I too, thought it would just be rethemed.

mickeysshoes

We are going in August also and my 18 and 16 years girls still love going to toontown!!! They will be glad to hear it all will still be there and open!!

enoe01

I was there last week. I know that the barnstormer will be converted to a train of some sort. You can get a sneek peek at the train, which is the same blue orange color sceme as the barnstormer plane. They have part of the train hiding behind the rolling planters in front of the Pooh ride. I peeked thrugh the bushes and saw the first train car and others covered up. I am sorry I wasnt able to get pictures of it at that time, hopefully someone else can.

Erik

tirian

The closing date has been pushed back twice. It is now rumored to be late 2010, but as always with Disney, this could change.

Disney is taking its time with the FLE to make sure it's impressive and done right the first time. They don't seem to be cutting any corners. :D (Imagineers always over-estimate in order to get what they want when the inevitable budget cuts come.)

Bork Bork

Disney is taking its time with the FLE to make sure it's impressive and done right the first time. They don't seem to be cutting any corners. :D (Imagineers always over-estimate in order to get what they want when the inevitable budget cuts come.)

Love to hear THAT kind of news! Keep it coming, Tirian.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom