Mickey's Toontown Fair?

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Hi all :wave:

I completed my last final this morning (wooohooo!) so I'm doing some trip research for fun.

We never go to Toontown unless it's passing through on the railroad (I'm still kind of holding a grudge because they rid of those cute little facades).

Is there anything to do there really for 2 adults?
Also, about how long are the lines for the Judges Tent? We'll be going in January when it's not crowded.

Thanks!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi all :wave:

I completed my last final this morning (wooohooo!) so I'm doing some trip research for fun.

We never go to Toontown unless it's passing through on the railroad (I'm still kind of holding a grudge because they rid of those cute little facades).

Also, about how long are the lines for the Judges Tent? We'll be going in January when it's not crowded.

Thanks!

Nothing at all really just 4 adults but if you want to meet tink and the fairies this is the only place, in january lines shudnt be much longer than 20 minutes, the judges tent will be bwt a half hour wait but sumtimes minnies with mickey and its great to get fotos with both :sohappy: and really if u want meet the princesses i prefer a character dining experience as u dont feel rushed!1

DizneyPryncess

DH & I just went in, and we had never really spent time there in the past either. We had the hidden mickey book & were hunting in each land, so that's what brought us there. That was fun, if you want to do that. We also went into Mickey & Minnie's houses because it wasn't crowded. I thought that was fun too. It is more for kids, but it's still neat to see. We also waited to meet the fairies there.

Fairie meet & greet opened at 10. We heard people started getting in line a while before and we just figured we'd go later and see what happened. It was a 75 minute wait, and we just did it. In January you will probably have a smaller wait than that. There's not a ton to do, but I thought it was fun to spend a little time there. :)

forevermickey

They do open that area at 10am, I waited at the entrance , we did the rides around there with my daughter- tea cups and such. They opened the rope and we went straight to see Mickey and Minnie, about a 10min. wait- then went over to the princesses which was no wait time! We went the second week in September when it was not crowded.

lebeau

Lines for characters are relatively short when Toontown opens and later in the day. Lines at the judges tent can get pretty long even during the slow season in the middle part of the day.

If you're not visiting characters, there's not much reason to go.

JiminyandTink

I do enjoy visiting Mickey and Minnie's houses once on every trip, but there's not much other than that for adults unless you want a character photo at the Judge's tent

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Thanks for the input guys!

Maybe we'll try the Judges Tent if we have time.

Otherwise...forget it unless they bring back the cute facades :lol:

ScorpionX

Hi all

Thanks!

Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, the Barnstormer at Goofy's Farm is a nice, breezy kiidy coaster. It is similar to Gadget's Go-Coaster, if you have ever been to Disneyland in California.

BrerFrog

The Barnstormer is a nice little coaster, but since it is too short I don't think you should try it if the line is too long.

Daytonfort

Mickey's Toontown Fair is one of the "Themed Lands" at the Magic Kingdom. Similar in concept to Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland, it is themed as the vacation home of the characters. Mickeys Toontown Fair consists of three actual circus tents.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
My kids love the Barnstormer, and my wife and I enjoy going through Mickey and Minnie's houses. We don't always get our picture taken, so ToonTown can be done in just a few minutes time. It may be worth a short stroll through before it's gone forever......:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom