Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There was a mix of candy....SloPoke, Mary Jane, Tootie Roll Pops, Dum Dums, Snickers, York Peppermint Patties, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Now and Laters, Necco Wafers, Bit O Honey, Raisins (no wonder he didn't have a line) Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers and lots and lots of Smarties and generic lollipops.
Jack pot baby! I better stop eating now because I am going to pig out a week from Thursday!:slurp:

MKCP 1985

I know it is nit picking but would you be so kind as to go into a little more detail on the candy? Last year the stuff was pretty generic no name candy where in years prior it had been top shelf name brand stuff.

2008 candy was nothing to write home about either, at least the party we attended on Expedition: Everest weekend in late September.

FLDISFAN

I was on the phone with Disney the other day. In years past she said they had allowed people to enter MK at 4 for MVMCP but they were not going to allow it this year. I am assuming the same for MNSSHP.

Ack, Anyone been this year yet to see if they let you in early?

mike10

Why would someone not want to be at MK at 9am and be able to stay till midnight?

I know when I go to MNSSHP I plan on being there at 9am and staying till midnight. I just couldn't think of not spending the entire day there.

My next question is there a limit to what you can be for MNSSHP? I have been looking at these costumes:

1. Crypt Keeper (From tales from the crypt from the late 80s early 90s)

2.Billy from SAW

3. Leprechaun from the horror movies (again early 90s)

4. Jason from Friday the 13th

Or am I going to be asked to leave since I'm too "scary" for the kids.

Mukta

Why would someone not want to be at MK at 9am and be able to stay till midnight?

I know when I go to MNSSHP I plan on being there at 9am and staying till midnight. I just couldn't think of not spending the entire day there.

My next question is there a limit to what you can be for MNSSHP? I have been looking at these costumes:

1. Crypt Keeper (From tales from the crypt from the late 80s early 90s)

2.Billy from SAW

3. Leprechaun from the horror movies (again early 90s)

4. Jason from Friday the 13th

Or am I going to be asked to leave since I'm too "scary" for the kids.

There is a limit. You can't do something like Jason, because the hockey mask covers the whole face.

From touringplans.com
Are there any costume restrictions or policies?
There are a few rules that Disney asks its guests to adhere to concerning costuming. First, for safety reasons Disney does not permit costumes that obstruct vision or drag on the ground. Eyes must be visible at all times. Costumes may not contain sharp or pointed objects that could strike another guest. Because the event is child-friendly, guests are asked to not wear offensive or violent disguises. And, finally, guests that are dressed as Disney Characters are not permitted to pose for pictures or sign autographs for other guests to accommodate Disney licensing issues.

Mouse Man

The DWF and I went for the very first time this year and had the most wonderful time. The coolest adult costume was a man dressed up as TRON with actual lights. Then next best was The Green Army man from Toy Story. The best for families was seeing a family of two adults and three kids in the 7 to 10 years of age dressed up as pirates from head to toe. The wife and I next year are planning to do this event and go as the dancing ghost's from the haunted mansion.
I will be posting picks of the parade shortly and what I loved the most was the headless horsmean riding down main street a few minutes before the parade.
I gotten a chance to meet Barbosa from Pirates and gotten pictures of all the seven dwarfs together acoss the way from Peter Pan. What I really loved that made me laugh was seeing the trick or treat area that had a big Pumba Balloon that said Ha Kuna Ma Treat-ta.
The haunted Mansion was just spectacular with all the fog and I loved the Haunted Mansion music being played through out the park. I always loved pirates and still do, but my favorite was riding on the haunted mansion. We roded this about six times this year and even bought the CD of the Haunted mansion music and naration through the ride. Sorry for the long post but the MNSSHP was that great and truly had me in the mood for Halloween. This is something you have to experience and next year dressing up to be a part of it will be even better. There were a vast majority of people dressed from adults to kids when we went this past September 18, 2010. I just can not say enough good things about this spectacular night with the music, parade, fireworks, trick or treating and then riding a good number of rides as well.

New2WDW

MNSSHP is so much fun! We (the adults) usually purchase the party t-shirt and wear it and our kids dress up in costumes.

I have seen Master Yoda dressed up as Captain Jack a few times at the party! (well, not the little green guy as a pirate but the man himself :hammer:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom