Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

pacochran

We went with kids, but I can see adults enjoying it. When we went we saw quite a few adults in and out of costume who went without kids.

Even the adults get to Trick or Treat which is fun too! You've got to experience it once.

Upvote 0

SeaBreeze

I went this past October for the first time with two of my friends and we had the best time we've had at the MK in ages (considering we always have a good time there, this says a lot haha) We're all in our 20s but we still dressed up and didn't feel weird about it at all; a lot of adults are there doing the same. :wave:

Upvote 0

bhealthy

My sister and I did the party in 2006 and we are in our 30's. We both dressed up and tried to take everything in. We had a blast. We got treats and the parade was great as well as the fireworks. Can't wait to do it again with our other sister and her family. At Disney aren't we all kids?

Upvote 0

djpoore94

DH (39) & I (36) went this past year with no kids and had a blast, we even Trick Or Treated! It is so much fun and the parade is awesome.

Upvote 0

coltow

My sister is 29 and has been a few times with some of her friends. It's fun for everyone and the parade and fireworks are not to be missed. The second parade will be less crowded than the 1st. Spend time during the first parade for trick or treats and some attractions.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Absolutely go! :sohappy:
Disney is a place where you can always be a big kid. Plus, you won't be alone. There will be tons of adults there being "big kids" right along with you!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I say go for it, I went with my son back in 2007 and had a ball. Just to see the Boo to You Parade and Hallowishes is worth it for me. I have no doubt you will enjoy yourselves. Can't wait to go again this year!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

My sister and I did the party in 2006 and we are in our 30's. We both dressed up and tried to take everything in. We had a blast. We got treats and the parade was great as well as the fireworks. Can't wait to do it again with our other sister and her family. At Disney aren't we all kids?

Could'nt have said it any better!!!!! At Disney We all are kids again!! Definataly , go...I had so much fun dressing up, even if we did'nt have the little monkeys an excuse to dress up, especiallly as a mouseketeer...Oh do it!!! So much fun..And the Fireworks..OH MY GOD!!! It's like Wishes on drugs!!!
Oh do it..!!!! And the BOO to You Parade....You get to see characters you don't normally see, Rabbit, Christopher Robin. and so much more......Its such a great parade so worth the extra money....We actually like it more than the Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Parade!!

Now I have Boo To you In my Head!!!!!!

Upvote 0

smk

I have never taken kids, well, if you count my 24 year old daughter as a "kid" then technically I have taken a kid. We have gone twice and I consider it a "must" if we are then during the season. Last year it was just DH and I trick or treating our way thru the MK and having a blast. It is by far the most fun I have had a WDW. The parade is so wonderful, headless horseman and all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom