Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.. Who's going?

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okay, we gave in and decided since it's gonna be our first night of our vacation and all, we're gonna see a parade and fireworks at the MK if it kills us, or, atlast costs us an extra 30 bucks a person ;)

So, who else is gonna do the party? What costume should I wear? Does anyone sell any big giant Epcot ball costumes? Would i get really funny looks if i did manage to dress up as Spaceship earth?

But seriously.. what should i go as? I have enough problems being confused for a Cast Member in plain clothes, so i'm going to definately avoid being an astronaut, a pirate, or a prince.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
*sigh*

I'm used to full face prostetic costumes and gore-fests.

I don't think I can handle being seen in a cheap Eeyore or Sully costume, no matter how cute and fuzzy.

I dunno what to do...

-Rob

wannabeBelle

When are you going?? I am going to be there on Oct 27th, although I Am punking out. I Am not dressing up. Sorry to be such a killjoy but I Am not particularly into halloween without having to drag all this stuff in my suitcase!!!

We'll be there for the first party on the 11th. While me and my wife aren't dressing up, my son (6) is going as Stitch, our friends little girl (3) is going as Lilo, and my older daughter (12) is going as Nana (i think that is Lilo older sister). They are all very excited. I'll be sure to post pics when we get back.

Hey, that's a good idea!!!!

If you or your kids dress up for MNSSHP, take pics and we'll get a thread started.

tybroid59

ever thought about homer simpson ?

we are going on ythe 31st

not very inspired im going as a pirate man , one fairy and Zorro

:D

SnowWhite5669

We're going on the 11th and I am going as.... what else? Snow White!! Of course the thought of actually packing my costume may win out and I'll just go as me!!:lol: :lol:

David

Make it three in a row for 10/11.

As far as costumes, I may take up the suggestion from happy snapper and take my kilt. I'll be the one with the wife whose face is red and wants to disown her husband!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'm gonna buy my ticket next week for halloween night

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I hope not... :(

I've only bought two out of 5 tickets for the 17th. Not gonna spend the cash until people cough up theirs ;)

The problem with traveling with friends.. one person has to be in charge of making reservations and buying tickets, or it'd never get done.

-Rob

Ash

I'll be in Disney on Oct 11 but I'm still trying to convince my parents to buy tickets to MNSSHP...

Anyone good at persuasion techniques?

Toonfinder

My wife and I will be there on the 31st with a few other folks we know... and who knows, I might actually do the kilt thing and go as a member of Off Kilter :p

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Toonfinder
and who knows, I might actually do the kilt thing and go as a member of Off Kilter :p

Well lets hope theres no high winds then, or we will be finding out who the tue Scots are:dazzle: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom