News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

BuddyThomas

Lots of photos from Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular at https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...022-hocus-pocus-villain-spelltacular-2022.htm

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48285.jpg

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48290.jpg

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48321.jpg

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48314.jpg

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48323.jpg

Hocus-Pocus-Villain-Spelltacular_Full_48322.jpg
They have some seriously great hair and make up artists for this. The three witches look just like Bette Midler , Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy.

WorldExplorer

I think that list also missed a Haunted Mansion-related guy meeting out there with the ladies. Someone a hardcore fan might know the name of but I have no clue.

G00fyDad

Days left:
  • September: 11, 18, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
  • October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28
That's 37% sold out already at 4 days into the party season. Where were we at in 2019 at this point?

Indy_UK

Really enjoyed the party and since we last went in 2017, the crowds did feel lower to me. However, the roped off main street for the parade at like one person deep which made it a horrible experience. Cast members are shouting at people to move on or further down but there’s nowhere to go

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Halloween ticket availability calendar, October 2nd has sold out.

Current sold out dates -

Aug. 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
Sept. 2, 5, 9, 13, 16, 20
Oct. 2, 30, 31

JoeCamel

im going next week so i was following wait times... a decent amount still had 30 minute waits .... i swore ive been told FP/Genie and overcrowding caused these waits not sure how thats possibly for party nights tho ;) was not encouraged at all when i saw them .. granted others were 10-15-20 minutes.. far from the walk ons i saw last year when i went for Christmas
Reduced ride capacity during the party. Were they running both sides of every ride that has them? Everything open?
For the cost of the party, they better be handing out full-sized candy bars.
Chocolate shortage. Have you tried to buy a bag of Milky Way or Three Musketeers in the last few months? Kids going to get hard candy this year I think

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom