News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

COProgressFan

I went in 2019 for the first time and it’s spooked me from ever wanting to do another party. If it was actually a limited attendance thing, I’d be interested but nowhere have I seen that advertised. We have a trip coming up and I want to go but until I’m sure it’s not 2019 again…no way.

10 or 15 years ago the parties were more "limited capacity" and while the parades/fireworks/shows were crowded, there was some breathing room.

We were at the Halloween party in 2019 as well, and it was obvious they sold way more tickets than they had in years past. I am waiting to hear more reports about crowds this year. I agree, if they are selling as much as 2019, I would have concerns about going.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I went in 2019 for the first time and it’s spooked me from ever wanting to do another party. If it was actually a limited attendance thing, I’d be interested but nowhere have I seen that advertised. We have a trip coming up and I want to go but until I’m sure it’s not 2019 again…no way.
I was at that same point where we said never again. Then Boo Bash came along as limited attendance after hours And it roped us back in lol. That went well so we’re willing to give it another shot. Really hope we’re all not disappointed.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
10 or 15 years ago the parties were more "limited capacity" and while the parades/fireworks/shows were crowded, there was some breathing room.

We were at the Halloween party in 2019 as well, and it was obvious they sold way more tickets than they had in years past. I am waiting to hear more reports about crowds this year. I agree, if they are selling as much as 2019, I would have concerns about going.
Probably can't go off of last Thursday either, given the weather that night. Curious what it'll look like tonight, where weather does not appear to be an issue (I see a chance of a thunderstorm at 7 PM, but clear after that).

Animaniac93-98

They are different

MK>DCA
BTY>FFP
Fireworks>>>>>>>>Nothing
Spellacular>>>>>>>Nothing
MK Characters<<<<<<<DCA Characters
MK Treat Trails<<<<<<DCA Treat Trails
Nothing<<<<<<<<Villians Grove

But I give the slight edge to MNSSHP.

This is how I feel as well. Boo Bash had better characters and atmosphere, but MNSSHP has better party exclusive entertainment.

MNSSHP also has more ride changes. I think it's just Mission: Breakout at DCA.

dreday3

Probably can't go off of last Thursday either, given the weather that night. Curious what it'll look like tonight, where weather does not appear to be an issue (I see a chance of a thunderstorm at 7 PM, but clear after that).

I wonder if there is one lucky vlogger that couldn't go opening night and had to settle for tonight. They will get the best videos if good weather. 😂

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

JoeCamel

First show is having tech issues tonight. Delayed so far for ten minutes.
They need one of these?

bic-lighter.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom