News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Thumper 32

Donald appeared to be doing his sets dressed as a mad scientist or possibly Ludwig Von Drake. Is that new? The pictures I have with him from the “before” times have him dressed as a pumpkin.
Those pics you saw were for MK cast members backstage today. He is still a pumpkin during the party.

Also that mad scientist costume is not new, it was previously used at Hollywood & Vine character dining, and likely will be again this year.

Gringrinngghost

1660371811535.png

Stevek

I still can’t imagine how anyone can get remotely interested in Halloween on August 12th. But it’s Disney fans who some I’m sure would enjoy the Christmas party if they started in July.

jrhwdw

Thank God that MK was able to do Hocus B Mode last night!!!!! At least we know Entertainment is still at 2019 Levels... I know last night was only the first night but, let's hope that MNSSHP is not in for a Rainy Season like MVMCP 2019!!!! That was crazy!!! Does BTY have a Rainy Cavalcade? MOUACT does with Very Merry Christmas Parade music.

tanc

can't imagine spending such an exorbitant amount of money only to have one of the main attractions canceled.

James Alucobond

can't imagine spending such an exorbitant amount of money only to have one of the main attractions canceled.
I mean, that’s why weather-related caveats exist when purchasing tickets for outdoor events like this. I actually thought they did a good job with what little usable performance time they had, but maybe that’s because I only care about Come, Little Children and I Put a Spell on You.

hopemax

I am so ashamed. I caved and bought tickets for 9/18. We were going to not go this year, but DH is going on this trip and his visits are more infrequent than mine. It’s hard to guarantee visits to 4 theme parks when you are only allowed to hold 3 reservations at one time. But unlike previous years, we are going to focus on riding rides and only watch the parade if we are near the parade route when it is starting. Don’t care about Hocus Pocus either, so no need to worry about rain, unless it’s bad enough to shut the outside rides down for a long time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom