News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

tcool123

Dia De Los Muertos isn't really Halloween though.
Im aware, I have friends who celebrate both; given they both take place within days of each other and both involve skeletons, skulls, the dead. That’s enough to make it a good fit for the party, and Disney has used it as a film they play market during the Halloween season themselves.

Would be a better fit than when Disney pins on Diwali to Christmas at least which occurs right after Halloween.

wtyy21

Looks like some of fireworks and Castle pyro were cut or changed along with projections. Here's the live stream of the opening night fireworks. The voice of Minnie looks bit different for this year, that's more like Kaitlyn Robrock than Russi Taylor.

brb1006

WDW used to do this as well in the earlier days of the Parties.

I remember the old 'Alice in Wonderland' treat trail that used to happen over on the ol' pathway of yore between Toontown Fair and Tomorrowland.
Mad Hatter, Alice, the Tweedle boys, and even the Walrus used to appear and help pass out candy.
Hold the phone, they brought back The Walrus a decade or two ago!?

jrhwdw

Looks like some of fireworks and Castle pyro were cut or changed along with projections. Here's the live stream of the opening night fireworks. The voice of Minnie looks bit different for this year, that's more like Kaitlyn Robrock than Russi Taylor.

I can't tell if Minnie was changed from 2019 or not. Nice that the weather let MK pull this Off!!! Even Jack was on Stage! Couldn't tell how many Pyro spots were used....

wtyy21

I can't tell if Minnie was changed from 2019 or not. Nice that the weather let MK pull this Off!!! Even Jack was on Stage! Couldn't tell how many Pyro spots were used....
Polynesian Resort viewing would tell how many pyro spot were used. No music there.

2022 version:
First Night of Halloween Fireworks at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Walt Disney World...png

2019 version:
Disney's Not So Spooky Spectacular Fireworks From The Polynesian Resort 12-29 screenshot.png

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Donald appeared to be doing his sets dressed as a mad scientist or possibly Ludwig Von Drake. Is that new? The pictures I have with him from the “before” times have him dressed as a pumpkin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom