News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

MagicHappens1971

I also don’t know why they have this obsession with keeping Mickey & Minnie are separate. Goofy is meeting outside and they have Donald, Daisy & Minnie inside, with Mickey by himself at Town Square theatre

Figments Friend

In the Parks
Yes
Huge line at the Emporium for merch about 30 mins ago last I looked.
Just as bad as it was when I was there on Oct 1st last year for the lackluster 'actual 50th Anniversary'.
Line is almost the full length of Main Street.
Eeek.
Easily a two hour wait or more.

Rest of the Park - crowds don't look too bad, but I was observing about a half hour ago and I'm sure more folks will arrive as the evening wears on.
Did not look overly crowded to me, despite every vlogger within a 500 mile radius likely attending tonight.
Surprised by that, so perhaps a sign of a actual lower cap on attendence.
Let's wait and hear from others though who are there.

Many live streams via YouTube for those interested in checking the scene out.

-

MagicHappens1971

Huge line at the Emporium for merch about 30 mins ago last I looked.
Just as bad as it was when I was there on Oct 1st last year for the lackluster 'actual 50th Aniversary'.
Eeek.
Easily a two hour wait or more.

Rest of the Park - crowds don't look to bad, but I was observing about a half hour ago and I'm sure more folks will arrive as the evening wears on.
Did not look overly crowded to me, despite every vlogger within a 500 mile radius likely attending tonight.

Many live streams vis YouTube for those interested in checking the scene out.

-
Yea I happened to be in the emporium at 3:40ish and they started selling it, I waited about 10 mins in line. That line now looks insane.

Figments Friend

In the Parks
Yes
Yea I happened to be in the emporium at 3:40ish and they started selling it, I waited about 10 mins in line. That line now looks insane.
Glad you were able to pick up a few things before the craziness began.
I had never seen a line as insanely long for merch ever until last year on Oct 1st for the 50th items.
And I have been to a D23 Expo...and even that paled by comparison!
Just nuts.

eBay 'flippers' and resellers are likely 80% of the people in that line right now.
Feel bad for any Guests trying to get anything remotely connected to the party exclusive merch tonight.

-

MagicHappens1971

Glad you were able to pick up a few things before the craziness began.
I had never seen a line as insanely long for merch ever until last year on Oct 1st for the 50th items.
And I have been to a D23 Expo...and even that paled by comparison!
Just nuts.

eBay 'flipping' and resellers are likely 80% of the people in that line right now.
Feel bad for any Guests trying to get anything remotely connected to the party exclusive merch tonight.

-
I was also there on October 1st, had to wait like two hours for a spot to open up for Big Top virtual queue, waited 1hr 45 mins in the virtual queue and about another hour outside of Big Top. And then the one shirt I wanted was sold out 😂😆

Figments Friend

In the Parks
Yes
I was also there on October 1st, had to wait like two hours for a spot to open up for Big Top virtual queue, waited 1hr 45 mins in the virtual queue and about another hour outside of Big Top. And then the one shirt I wanted was sold out 😂😆
Aww man!
Sorry you had to go through that.

Hopefully later tonight that huge line will dissipate.
Not sure that everyone is standing in line for, this years Party specific merch is not all that exciting.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom