News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Ayla

Honestly, if you have a target red card, you’re better off just buying disney gift cards (at a 5 percent discount), and then using those to buy the ticket directly from disney. I don’t think UT beats that by much (if at all), and Disney is really flexible if you have any issues where you need to cancel (you can pretty much always get a credit, and if you have a legitimate excuse like someone is sick with covid, etc, they’re usually pretty forgiving and will give a refund).
UCT was $5 cheaper per adult ticket for the date I checked. Since it is variable pricing, the amount saved will vary by date.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's a look at a new novelty item available only during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Mayor's Car Bucket.

IMG_E8DC95773E8F-1.jpeg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don’t trust their “tinkering” with caps.

But let’s assume for some reason people are late to book?

How does 1 date in October in mid august compare to years past?
Honest question.
It will be interesting to see from the first few nights how caps are looking. I expect it to be the same as last year. Walk-on rides, busy on Main Street and around the hub.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It will be interesting to see from the first few nights how caps are looking. I expect it to be the same as last year. Walk-on rides, busy on Main Street and around the hub.
I would agree…I believe those numbers would “grow” closer to the dates?

It’s interesting to see if there is any noticeable change in the upsell business? Now that they have a documented slowing in normal traffic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom