News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Mireille

Premium Member
Welp, there is is for my party day, the 29th, not surprising. Guess we shall see how crowded a "full" party feels this year
It might be different this year but I was at a sold out party in October last year and it was fine so I'm not too worried. I choose to be optimistic! That way I have two good weeks of anticipation and if it's too crowded, well... at least it's just one disappointing night rather than 2 weeks of negativity plus a disappointing night!

FutureCEO

Is this real? A Halloween party in November! God, Christmas at Disney isn't even this long.

1691689722974.png

MagicHappens1971

I going solo to MNSSHP on Tuesday night because my husband had a last minute work thing. Any advice on going to the party solo is greatly appreciated!
I did both parties last year solo, get there early and enjoy the flexibility. Do whatever you want.

Enjoy the party and the entertainment, I think I rode 0 rides during my MNSSHP last year. But I also went on the first night and it was very crowded.

Monkee Girl

Welp, there is is for my party day, the 29th, not surprising. Guess we shall see how crowded a "full" party feels this year
I'm glad we got our tickets when we did on Tuesday, lol. As I said before, we weren't going to go and then we got the itch and my friend thought they were all sold out...he was going to purchase them as a surprise. Luckily I was aware the 29th was still open and we got the tickets. I even bought my costume pieces that day too (I'm going to be Snow Meiser if anyone is there and sees me, haha)

It is interesting hearing the parks aren't crowded yet the parties are selling out. I hope the party limits are fairly small and that's why. I went a few years ago and the crowds were fine so I'm not worried; just interested.

Disstevefan1

I'm glad we got our tickets when we did on Tuesday, lol. As I said before, we weren't going to go and then we got the itch and my friend thought they were all sold out...he was going to purchase them as a surprise. Luckily I was aware the 29th was still open and we got the tickets. I even bought my costume pieces that day too (I'm going to be Snow Meiser if anyone is there and sees me, haha)

It is interesting hearing the parks aren't crowded yet the parties are selling out. I hope the party limits are fairly small and that's why. I went a few years ago and the crowds were fine so I'm not worried; just interested.
I think the days of overselling these parties are over.
Please report back and tell us your experience.

Touchdown

I going solo to MNSSHP on Tuesday night because my husband had a last minute work thing. Any advice on going to the party solo is greatly appreciated!
-Be at the gate no later then 3:30 (they open at four)
-Get the premium candy on the MS overpass right after, then get any merch on MSUSA.
-Eat, do high capacity rides, get in line early for any meet and greets you want
-Play Tron Lotto at 6pm? That’s what it is for EMH.
-Get in line for Space around 6:45 to knock that one out then go to FL until 30-45 min prior to the first Spooktacular show (second come October.). Get a spot on the hub that is a good spot for the show and the parade, as you aren’t moving until after the parade. Enjoy both.
-If you need a BR break now is the time, then camp for the fireworks.
-Startinv with Pirates ride all the rides you haven’t yet clockwise order and do trick or treats, be back at the hub for midnight Spooktacular, this time get as close to the stage as you can.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Is this real? A Halloween party in November! God, Christmas at Disney isn't even this long.

View attachment 736700

They seem to switch off every other year or so and have a Halloween party on November 1, I think depending on where in the week Halloween falls. It's not a new occurrence.
It looks like as far back as at least 2007, there has been a November 1st party on all odd numbered years.

malice

yikes, I probably should buy my tix to 9/4 now 😅

Edit: Has anyone purchased discount party tix from undercover tourist?

tanc

If anyone is going to the dessert party, would be cool to know what desserts are there because I'd like to see which ones I will have to buy throughout the park lol

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Edit: Has anyone purchased discount party tix from undercover tourist?

Those are a thing? If they're being advertised from UT I'm sure they're legit but I didn't know that was a thing.

ETA - I see they're on the UT website now. UT is very reputable so I'm sure you will be fine - but I swear I've never seen that before. I wonder if it is a sign of soft demand for the parties this year?

Thumper 32

If anyone is going to the dessert party, would be cool to know what desserts are there because I'd like to see which ones I will have to buy throughout the park lol
Typically there is no overlap between dessert party items and purchase items from other locations around the park. Dessert party is more like buffet size treats.

Fido Chuckwagon

Those are a thing? If they're being advertised from UT I'm sure they're legit but I didn't know that was a thing.

ETA - I see they're on the UT website now. UT is very reputable so I'm sure you will be fine - but I swear I've never seen that before. I wonder if it is a sign of soft demand for the parties this year?
Honestly, if you have a target red card, you’re better off just buying disney gift cards (at a 5 percent discount), and then using those to buy the ticket directly from disney. I don’t think UT beats that by much (if at all), and Disney is really flexible if you have any issues where you need to cancel (you can pretty much always get a credit, and if you have a legitimate excuse like someone is sick with covid, etc, they’re usually pretty forgiving and will give a refund).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom