News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Mickey1984

Never had a problem booking from the UK, I've put a link for the page for you. They go on sale tomorrow for people with resort bookings so you can buy them then. You can then link it to your resort booking on MDE or it may even do it automatically.

Website now says you have to ring up if you are in the UK (and phone lines are currently closed) what are other UK residents doing?
Ive logged into US site through a VPN and done it that way instead :)

All booked and very excited :) :) (well email says "being processed" but I guess all will be ok ?!)

Did you get confirmation email or just an email saying its being processed and further completion email to follow?
EDIT: Took 6 hours but finally got the Confirmation email!

We are also stuck on "Being Processed' via an email. And our Credit Card is already Pending.

Nothing shows up in MDE or Plans.

Are others experiencing this? (USA)

Last edited:

Mickey1984

We are also stuck on "Being Processed' via an email. And our Credit Card is already Pending.

Nothing shows up in MDE or Plans.

Are others experiencing this? (USA)
Hmm this was my fear using a VPN from the UK, but seems you being State side maybe its not just a VPN thing .... we will see, yes have the same with my credit card pending, but then i guess thats normal as credit card transactions can take some time.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Unless you're getting tickets for opening night or Halloween, there's really no danger of being sold out right now.

tanc

fotor_2023-4-27_9_40_58.png

Leaked image of all the vloggers on the opening night and on Halloween!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom