Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017

monothingie

Turn those machines back on!
Premium Member
When I spoke to Disney earlier today they said they will be operating.....

Someone else also spoke to Disney today and was adamant they will running and its an error on the website.

Guest services is frequently wrong about these things or the past people to know.

IanDLBZF

When I spoke to Disney earlier today they said they will be operating.....

Someone else also spoke to Disney today and was adamant they will running and its an error on the website.
I read from a group that I am on that a similar scenario happened in the past with MVMCP. I will quote what that person said...
This goes around every year and usually ends up not being true, at least not as of last year during the Christmas party. I'm not saying it isn't possible as things seem to change without notice or explanation, but I will bet that most of this will be found untrue come party time. The main reason will be that with this many attractions closed there is no way that Main Street or the other small show and snack venues will be able to hold the capacity of people in the park for the parties, but who knows I guess time will tell.

IanDLBZF

Also heard a report that many social media outlets currently have incorrect information on several pages, and that Disney is aware of the situation at large.

Goob

So I've never been to the Magic Kingdom in the fall during the times of the MNSSHP. Is the park totally decorated for Halloween starting with the first party?

dreday3

Jeremy P

So I've never been to the Magic Kingdom in the fall during the times of the MNSSHP. Is the park totally decorated for Halloween starting with the first party?
Yes it is. There is bunting and special decor in several areas. The main areas being Main Street and the hub.

Rambler

WDW Info had Mine train, Big thunder, and Jungle cruise closed, as well as Splash that is closed for refurb then anyway. An update was added that Mine train is to be open. Can't believe Big thunder closed while Splash closed. Was closed last year for refurb during H'ween party but open the year before. Any more information out there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom