Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017

asianway

I am looking for the tremaine sisters, are they in the park with halloween or is there a character spot? on a normal day, or have i
bad luck, i am going from 3 sep to 24 sep
They are out daily with or without a party - check MDE. They are also with the Stepmother at 1900 park fare dinner.

habuma

They are out daily with or without a party - check MDE. They are also with the Stepmother at 1900 park fare dinner.

Moreover, you'll have a much more interactive experience with them at 1900 Park Fare. In fact, they are *the* primary reason to have dinner at 1900 Park Fare--they're a riot. We've met them both in MK and at 1900 Park Fare and can confidently state that they are much less fun in MK than at 1900 Park Fare.

DisneyDaver

Looking forward to showing a video of the 2017 parade to my 2 year old daughter. She loves watching prior years' Halloween parades and calls it .... "Mickey's Booty to You Parade".

MotherofaPrincessLover

Someone please tell me the line for Moana has gone down at the other parties. My daughter really wants to meet her but I have to say I don't really want to wait in line forever.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Someone please tell me the line for Moana has gone down at the other parties. My daughter really wants to meet her but I have to say I don't really want to wait in line forever.
It's probably going to be unlikely. Same as the pumpkin king, if you want to meet them your going to have to queue.

JohnD

I'm ready!

IMG_8132.JPG

dreamfinder

Hatbox ghost on a shirt from WDW? Wow.. WDW is trying to make money off of Disneyland's things.. They even sell the new Fantasmic merch from Disneyland in DHS.

Overlooking the fact that Hattie seems to be in front of the outline of the WDW Mansion, and not the DL one, I believe that was a disneystore.com shirt, not a WDW shirt. I think it was from one of their bracket print-on-demand LE things they did during the NCAA tourney the last few years.

JohnD

Hatbox ghost on a shirt from WDW? Wow.. WDW is trying to make money off of Disneyland's things.. They even sell the new Fantasmic merch from Disneyland in DHS.

Technically, I think it's a DL shirt. Bought it from the Disney Store during March Magic (brackets for favorite attraction during March Madness NCAA basketball).

JohnD

Overlooking the fact that Hattie seems to be in front of the outline of the WDW Mansion, and not the DL one, I believe that was a disneystore.com shirt, not a WDW shirt. I think it was from one of their bracket print-on-demand LE things they did during the NCAA tourney the last few years.

Yep! Forget which park. Must be WDW because of the MK HM on the shirt.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom