Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Photos of the Magic Kingdom Halloween decorations - http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mick...kingdom's-fall-halloween-decorations-2017.htm

Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party_Full_30957.jpg

JohnD

I've gone in September (first night of party or first weekend), mid October and Halloween Night. One year I went twice - September and a few nights before Halloween. Once the times are set, they've not changed. Unless they've added the projections from HEA, I can't see the times for the shows, parades and fireworks changing from 1st night this week to the last night November 1st. They'd have to reprint the party guide they hand you when you enter. And we all know TWDC doesn't like to spend money it doesn't have to...

I'm psyched about going next Friday, mainly because none of the party specific merchandise will be sold out. However, it's going to be hot, hot, hot....

Tip, if you've not attended before, the treat bag they hand you is this tiny plastic thing. Disney does the treat thing right. Several spots around MK (just look for the jack o lantern sign), BIG barrels of the good stuff, and they give it out by the handfuls. And you can visit each spot several times - I've never known them to run out during a party night. I'd visit Publix before you leave for WDW and get one of their reusable Halloween bags (ones similar to the reusable grocery bag).

I'm bringing this next week:

View attachment 224438

It will hold all my candy, any purchases I make and my ears when they start hurting my head.

I've been several times. I like it over MVMCP. Yeah, I saw that bag for sale on the Disney Store website. I have one themed to Rogue One, though. Same size. I'll use that one.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So I came home to my wife surprising me with the news that she's expecting again(!!!)... any ideas for how to implement a Peter Pan(me), Wendy (Wife) and tinker bell (4 yo) themed announcement in the park next Friday? We were thinking tic-toc somehow lol...

Congratulations!

I'd contact Disney Guest Services and see what they can suggest. I've seen the video at Jedi Training Academy where Vader helps with the guy's wife telling him she's expecting. You can probably find it on YouTube - it was really wonderful to watch.

We'll also be there next Friday. I'll be on the lookout for a special Pan and Wendy!

beertiki

Halloween in August is too early. We were at MK on the 21st and they had decorations out. 71 days, or 2 months and 10 days. Halloween before Labor day, is just too much. Christmas November 2nd is not this absurd. 53 days, or one month and 3 weeks. Maybe it's just me, but extending these holidays so far beforehand takes away from the actual time of the holiday.

G8rchamps

Stay angry and stay away, show Dis what's up. Specifically stay away on 9/1 because we have a long weekend in Orlando and decided to go while we are there. We plan to get there right at 4 with lighter costumes for the weather and hit it hard till Midnight. Can't wait for the parade and fireworks!

wdwfan22

I personally don't see anything wrong with the fall decor being up already. End of August is the end of the summer season and the transition to fall. Even in my home the fall decor is up. Kids are back in school summer season is over. If it bothers you that much don't visit during this time frame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom