Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

Sundown

Why is Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant getting so much love, aka a HUGE label on the map? I almost thought it was a joke because the label really is large, and I don't think the restaurant is even open, right? So why do you think they did this?

Jon81uk

Why is Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant getting so much love, aka a HUGE label on the map? I almost thought it was a joke because the label really is large, and I don't think the restaurant is even open, right? So why do you think they did this?

Dessert party location.

asianway

Hi,
Thank you for the above. However, I am new to all this and not accostumed to all the terms used. Not to mention, this will be my first time attending this event.

What to do mean by how long the trails will be? Are these the wait lines for the treat stations?

Thank you.
That trail, if I recall, actually had 3-4 candy buckets on it. While some "trails" only have one. It was the best bang for your buck

Bacon

Hi,
Thank you for the above. However, I am new to all this and not accostumed to all the terms used. Not to mention, this will be my first time attending this event.

What to do mean by how long the trails will be? Are these the wait lines for the treat stations?

Thank you.
Hello! I mean how long the path should be like for a example the pinochio place its a blob cause you go in and out

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
In addition to the updated locations for 7 Dwarfs and Jack and Sally, the snow witch is not regularly scheduled this year. Jafar, Lotso, and Queen of Hearts will still be meeting in the same locations, I do know of one surprise non regular meet and greet that will be happening on Friday night

brb1006

In addition to the updated locations for 7 Dwarfs and Jack and Sally, the snow witch is not regularly scheduled this year. Jafar, Lotso, and Queen of Hearts will still be meeting in the same locations, I do know of one surprise non regular meet and greet that will be happening on Friday night
Why hasn't Oogie Boogie become meetable during the Halloween party yet? He even had his own show for Villains Unleashed at HS years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom