Trip Club Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013

Nemo14

Original Poster
^
No need to copy the table - I'll update the original post when you post your dates. Thanks!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Use those amazing powers you have on your DW and those tickets will be a lock! ;)

With great power comes great responsibility...

You think I haven't thought about turning on the charm!? Ha..you know me better than that. ;)
I got a couple o' things cooking Pooh my dear.
I just have to play my cards right and also make sure I'm using my 'power' for the right thing!

There are a few pieces of music gear I want to buy so I haven't been pushing the MNSSHP thing to hard...especially with the humdinger of a vaca we got going already...you know!??

Pooh Lover

With great power comes great responsibility...

You think I haven't thought about turning on the charm!? Ha..you know me better than that. ;)
I got a couple o' things cooking Pooh my dear.
I just have to play my cards right and also make sure I'm using my 'power' for the right thing!

There are a few pieces of music gear I want to buy so I haven't been pushing the MNSSHP thing to hard...especially with the humdinger of a vaca we got going already...you know!??
Well Shookie my friend, my money is on you getting everything you put those marvelous powers of charm into! You definitely have it goin' on in that department. Let us know how this all shakes out for ya! ;)

Nemo14

Original Poster
@Nemo14 - Please correct the list to reflect my parties' attendance on OCT 24 instead of Sept. Thanks! :)

fixed it! Sorry about that - I guess I need more coffee....
redface.gif

JIMINYCR

Sept 17th. Not sure yet what I'll be dressed as, but I'm hoping to come up with ....you got it... a Jiminy Costume.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Just a note for any posts made tomorrow. I will be traveling and away from my computer most of the day, but I will update the original list tomorrow night with any posts that come in tomorrow. Promise.
wave.gif

luv

Just a note for any posts made tomorrow. I will be traveling and away from from my computer most of the day, but I will update the original list tomorrow night with any posts that come in tomorrow. Promise.
wave.gif
It's really not an excuse. Get thee an iPad and update the thread while traveling. Jeez.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom