Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2010 guide map

MKCP 1985

Wow, Space Mountain won't be open! :eek: The rest of the lineup sounds good.

This is one of my favorite special events at WDW.

RAXIP

Space Mountian was closed during MSSHP last year for refurbishment. Most likely they forgot to put it back on the map. There is no logical reason why it would not be open during the party this year.

BRER STITCH

Is there a clearer version of the Halloween Guide Map I could print out?

When I click on the links here, most of the writng is too blurry to read.

Thanks!

:shrug:

dreamfinder

According to a map comparison, it looks like the only posted differences are that Pecos Bills will close at 9pm, Mad Tea Party and it's a small world are closed due to refurb, and Friars Nook is closed. They also dropped a treat stop, and added a character spot.

betaztest

OK now I'm getting really excited! We leave on Saturday for our trip and have tickets for MNSSHP on the 23rd - it'll be our first one. I was checking ride wait times last night from my iPhone app to see what the crowds were like for the first Halloween night and by 9:00 every single ride at MK was 10 minutes or less - hoping the times were accurate and that the crowds will be equally small for next week.

SMRT-1

Yep its just you. It's probably the best of all the after hours party events.

i'll have to check it out then. it seems DL does a better job with with seasonal stuff like with ride overlays and that sort of thing. i could care less about "character dance parties". what is the highlight? the fireworks show?

janoimagine

Fireworks, Parade and the way they transform main street and the rest of the park with the theatrical lighting, fog and other cool stuff's. It's our favorite event on property. :D

cdunbar

Fireworks, Parade and the way they transform main street and the rest of the park with the theatrical lighting, fog and other cool stuff's. It's our favorite event on property. :D
Agreed, and the fact that you get to dress up is a another major plus. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom