Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2010 guide map

bryPOD

Let's not forget the Headless Horseman's ride through the park!

Can we get confirmation on whether or not Space Mt. will be open or not?

llrain

I remember when this party began and how it wa not so croweded...it has grown tremendously over the years....
And how everyone in the past, the people who thought they knew it all on these boards said that the halloween party was going to go nowhere becuase
halloween isnt that celebrated.....wonder what they are saying now

Yep its just you. It's probably the best of all the after hours party events.

MKCP 1985

I remember when this party began and how it wa not so croweded...it has grown tremendously over the years....
And how everyone in the past, the people who thought they knew it all on these boards said that the halloween party was going to go nowhere becuase

They are saying the party isn't as good as last year's because . . .

On a site this large, the complainers always have a voice. :shrug:

Uncle Lupe

I have never looked much into this before but we are thinking of going next October to WDW. As I understand this is a different ticket from general admission. So if you wanted to be in the park all day you would have to buy two different sets of tickets, one for park admission and then tickets just for this MNSSHP? :shrug: That's an extra $55- $60 per person for 5 hours. Is this correct? :veryconfu

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Wow, Space Mountain won't be open! :eek: The rest of the lineup sounds good.

This is one of my favorite special events at WDW.
When are you going down for the W&D? We are attending the Thursday Night party. If you are in town, Sam and I will be hanging with Richard and Company.

Space is open for the party
What is your source? Did you call WDW? Just curious.

I can see as suggested that they neglected to add after last year it was being rehabbed, but that I think that is a stretch. I would like to know. I will be quite upset if it is closed.

SMRT-1

i am willing to give it a shot....but to me it doesn't to appear on paper that they go all out with it. i am sure it doesn't come close to what universal is doing. albeit universal goes straight to the bloody gore side of it.

llrain

I doubt its closed during parties either. The only time we havent ridden space was last year because it was down.
Every other halloween party, year after year, its been open....
Why on earth would they all of the sudden close it for a party,

When are you going down for the W&D? We are attending the Thursday Night party. If you are in town, Sam and I will be hanging with Richard and Company.

What is your source? Did you call WDW? Just curious.

I can see as suggested that they neglected to add after last year it was being rehabbed, but that I think that is a stretch. I would like to know. I will be quite upset if it is closed.

joel_maxwell

I doubt its closed during parties either. The only time we havent ridden space was last year because it was down.
Every other halloween party, year after year, its been open....
Why on earth would they all of the sudden close it for a party,
Who knows... but seriously, how can you forget to list SM on the Tomorrowland column.

I know nothing is scheduled since it would be listed here by Steve. I surly hope it is a typo

MKCP 1985

Getting into Orlando sometime Friday night for Saturday night's Wine & Dine. There is a Halloween Party on Friday night, I think, but doubt I will make it. :)
I'll be looking for you at the holding area Saturday night before they ship us off to our starting corrals.

joel_maxwell

Getting into Orlando sometime Friday night for Saturday night's Wine & Dine. There is a Halloween Party on Friday night, I think, but doubt I will make it. :)
I'll be looking for you at the holding area Saturday night before they ship us off to our starting corrals.
Ok. Be looking in the running section for a thread about where to meet. Im about to PM you.

devoy1701

i have never been to one of these. but is it just me or does it seem a little boring?

Yep its just you. It's probably the best of all the after hours party events.

i am willing to give it a shot....but to me it doesn't to appear on paper that they go all out with it. i am sure it doesn't come close to what universal is doing. albeit universal goes straight to the bloody gore side of it.

Agree that this party is an amazing event! They definitely go all out with the different lighting and effects around the park. It is definitely a plus that you can dress up, and that you can go trick or treating. I remember one year my gf and I came home with 28lbs of candy between the 2 of us. And Boo To You Halloween Parade and Happy HalloWishes are my favorite MK parade and fireworks!

This is the first year in 4 years we won't be attending the party (not in the cards this year) but we love the event. But definitely wait till October to go...it's still alittle too hot to be dressed in costumes in September!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom