Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party!

eeemom

Going for 3rd time this year! And this year we are going ON halloween. Has anyone been there ON halloween? i'm curious to see if there are any extras that night. My two littlest (4 & 6) are dressing as Cruella and Spot the dalmation... my oldest and two nieces are going as Mother Gothel, Ursula and possibly queen of hearts..... 2009, my daughter and my did peter and capt hook and went to the vilians party! boy did they get some GREAT pictures! I love it so much - my kids love it so much... totally beats going in the over crowded summer months! Candy is really meh... sometimes good stuff, most of the time junk - really not about the rides that night... all about the characters and one of the best parades! and the headless horseman!!!!! my hubby's absolute fav!

LilSuzy

But of course! There are Photopoass photographers in all the usual places. Take the cards they give you rather than using your own if you have one because there are discount codes to purchase the party photos with special cool backgrounds.

YAY!!!!!! So Pumped now!:sohappy:

<3caseyscorner

My husband and I are going this year for the first time!! We are REALLY excited!:ROFLOL: I have a few questions......

1. Are there places to eat still, like quick service?
2. Are most main attractions still open? Space Mountain?
3. Im dressing up but my husband may not, can he still trick or treat?

Animaniac93-98

My husband and I are going this year for the first time!! We are REALLY excited!:ROFLOL: I have a few questions......

1. Are there places to eat still, like quick service?
2. Are most main attractions still open? Space Mountain?
3. Im dressing up but my husband may not, can he still trick or treat?

To answer questions 1 and 2, here's the park map from last year:

http://allears.net/tp/mk/MNSSHP2010Map1.jpg

Most rides and multiple places to eat are open. The map doesn't have SM on it, but I'm pretty sure it is open.

yankspy

Love and I went on Halloween night back in 2005 maybe? I loved it and have wanted to do it again. (And we planned on doing it this year but with the medical bills...*sigh* probably not this year.)

He dressed up as John from Carousel of Progress (circa 1920's) and NO ONE got it. So annoyed. I got this big, gothic ballgown cheap at Ross and paired it with black angel wings. There's still a pic in my profile too of that. (used to be my main avatar pic for awhile.)

My advice is no matter what your costume is, WEAR COMFY SHOES! Trust me on this one. You're still at Disney and you will still be doing a LOT of walking. I wore sneakers with my ball gown. And I was so glad I did. I wasn't the only one either so it didn't stand out at all wearing comfy shoes with the costume. My other advice: don't wear wings. LOL They were a pain and I had to keep taking them off to get into ride vehicles.

I SO want to go again though. Totally jealous but have fun! :D

I went as John one year as well. A few people got it. A lot of people asked and when I told them most got it. I had a few cast members ask about it as well. There were also a few random people singing "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow" as I walked by.

figmenterri

Absolutely the best time I have ever had at WDW!

I decided to dress up as Snow White and I was 24 at the time and my hair was black and shorter just like Snow White's. At first I felt a little weird walking around because all of the people that didn't have tickets didn't know why I was dressed up. All that weirdness disappeared when the first little girl looked up at me and grabbed her mom and said "It's Snow White!!!" Had to be one of the greatest feelings ever and it happened ALL night! I kept noticing other kids just staring ( I kind of wanted to start my own autographing line :lol: )

I highly recommend it and I can't wait to go again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom