Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

dizneykev

I'll be there September 30, October 2nd and October 6th. Can't wait. My 4 year old is going as captain hook and my wife and I are going to be his pirates. At least that's what I've been told. I'll have to get final word from my wench (er. I mean wife) Guess I am looking forward to it more than I thought. :lol:

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
GoCubs said:
I'm going October 20th. All I have though is a confirmation #. Where will I be able to pick up my tickets? At the MK on the day of?

Hi sweetie,
They should arrive at your home address w/in 7-10 business days after your date of purchase if you purchased them with DISNEY via internet or phone.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
dizneykev said:
I'll be there September 30, October 2nd and October 6th. Can't wait. My 4 year old is going as captain hook and my wife and I are going to be his pirates. At least that's what I've been told. I'll have to get final word from my wench (er. I mean wife) Guess I am looking forward to it more than I thought. :lol:

Dizneykev

YAY! That's right!......get in the spirit!

"Yo...HO...HO...HO...A pirates life for you!"

Happy MNSSHP!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

GoCubs

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hi sweetie,
They should arrive at your home address w/in 7-10 business days after your date of purchase if you purchased them with DISNEY via internet or phone.

Hope this helps!

You sure about that? I ordered these a few months ago and the person I talked to explained it I would have to pick them up when I arrive. Sort of like a will call system? Should I call back and inquire further about this?

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

I ordered my tickets from Disney, via the phone, and received them in the mail about one week later. I even got my passholder discount. I was told I would need to show my annual pass when I get to the event.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
GoCubs said:
You sure about that? I ordered these a few months ago and the person I talked to explained it I would have to pick them up when I arrive. Sort of like a will call system? Should I call back and inquire further about this?

I would call them if I were you. I live in florida and am an AP(Annual Passholder)...and I doubt they are just sending tickets via mail for us. CALL THEM and let us know what happened!:veryconfu

Upvote 0

swhite

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: I know call me crazy but we will be there on Halloween Night Oct. 31 :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 88 more days!!!!!!!
Until our haunted happy honeymoon !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

Laura

dizneykev said:

Dizneykev

We'll be there Sept 30th as well. We should hang out, as my son will be Peter Pan, my daughter will be Tink, and my friend's kids will be Wendy, John, and Michael.

I am just curious how you are pulling off Captain Hook in the heat? We wanted to have one of the adults be Hook but couldn't think of a way to do it with shorts and t-shirts!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
swhite said:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: I know call me crazy but we will be there on Halloween Night Oct. 31 :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 88 more days!!!!!!!
Until our haunted happy honeymoon !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOW AWSOME!!!!!!!!!?!!!!?!!!

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I'll be there October 7, can't wait. I received my tickets two weeks ago. I thought you had a choice when your ordered them, not quite sure, but you can either have them sent or will call which means you have to pick them up at guest services at one of the parks. I'd call them to be sure.

Upvote 0

Laura

GoCubs said:

I would call if I were you. I got both my MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets in the mail just a few days after I called.

Upvote 0

A "Ghost" Host

I know I will be going with 2-3 friends. But first, the theatre department is presenting Moliere's "The Miser" and that will be the 28th and 29th. Then I have to know what days I won't have work in October. Oh well, I'm going as the Mad Hatter!!! I made an awsome costume! My friend is either going as Alice, Ariel, or Aurora, shes not sure yet. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom