Mickey Waffles

tigsmom

Go to the Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge) for Breakfast. Get the Skillet. Usually a mix of round and Classic Mickey Waffles is in there - bet if you ask that they will give you all Mickey's.

Really? In all the years that we have been eating there we never got anything but the pine cone shaped ones. When did they change?

tjkref418

Sleepy Hollow has Mickey Waffles, but oddly did not serve them with syrup, but powdered sugar instead. They were very good though. :)

lumpydj

A lot of the Quick Service Restaurants in the resorts have them. I know for sure the Food Court at the ASMo has them.

EDIT: Oops sorry. I haven't finished my morning coffee yet. I just saw you said "in the Magic Kindom". DOH!

NewfieFan

Yeah, I like a good Mickey waffle! (See avatar!)

I've only had them at my resort (AS Music) and at the breakfast buffet at Chef Mickey's!

tigsmom

At least since 2005... my wife & I stay at WL every trip, two trips a year (we're APs). Every morning, it's breakfast at Whispering Canyon :)

We ate there last 2 years ago and they were pine cone shaped. We stay at the WL just about every trip and eat there for breakfast when we don't (ever since the Lodge opened) and have never had Mickey waffles. :shrug:

This is the first time we've had to skip trips and it's killing me :lol:

GoofyMom2

When we ate at Crystal Palace in April they had the Mickey Waffles. In years past they had square ones with Pooh etc. We were happy they had the Mickey ones....those are my DS age 9 favorite....he always says he has the have "those deliscious Mickey Waffles". :slurp:

DougK

When we ate at Crystal Palace in April they had the Mickey Waffles. In years past they had square ones with Pooh etc. We were happy they had the Mickey ones....those are my DS age 9 favorite....he always says he has the have "those deliscious Mickey Waffles". :slurp:

I prefer mine with syrup. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom