Mickey Mouse Crocs for Christmas!

Miss Bell

Original Poster
I will admit that all along that I have thought crocs look silly, and even though I have seen a ton of people wearing them in the park I swore I would never own a pair.

But...for Christmas, my sister gave me a pair of black crocs with a red strap and instead of the usual round hole, the holes are Mickeys! These are the cutest things I have ever seen! Has anyone else seen these or gotten a pair? I can't wait to wear them on my next trip.

smk

I will admit that all along that I have thought crocs look silly, and even though I have seen a ton of people wearing them in the park I swore I would never own a pair.

But...for Christmas, my sister gave me a pair of black crocs with a red strap and instead of the usual round hole, the holes are Mickeys! These are the cutest things I have ever seen! Has anyone else seen these or gotten a pair? I can't wait to wear them on my next trip.
I love CROCS, I wear a pair every day, they are so comfortable! I found the Disney Crocs about 3 weeks ago. Some one posted here about them. Haven't ordered any yet but I plan to. I will wear them every day too, not just at the parks! Try them, you'll like them! :xmas:

davinakb

You have an AFTER Christmas list?!
That is so awesome. I kinda do too, already scouted the big after sales. Couple things I have an eye on.

On topic, I saw an ad for the Mickey Crocs somewhere, but was bummed to read the fine print: for kids! After my little "kids always get the great Disney stuff; it's the adults with the money" fit, I went to the Crocs website the other day. Found the grown-up sizes. Just need to pick a color and place an order.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That is so awesome. I kinda do too, already scouted the big after sales. Couple things I have an eye on.

On topic, I saw an ad for the Mickey Crocs somewhere, but was bummed to read the fine print: for kids! After my little "kids always get the great Disney stuff; it's the adults with the money" fit, I went to the Crocs website the other day. Found the grown-up sizes. Just need to pick a color and place an order.

Mousegear at Epcot carries the standard black/red Disney Crocs, but the Hallmark near where I live carries the entire line.

wdwhoneymooner

I gave my wife a pair of red ones. She now has 5 pairs of Crocs and seems to wear the MM versions all the time now and has forgotten about the others.

cptwife80

:( I wish I could buy them :cry: I was cursed to be in a family that is tall. I'm a girl with size 12 feet. Not many cute things for us... I want some in my size :( :cry:

SewIn2Disney

You have an AFTER Christmas list?!
Well......yeah! I always take off of work on the day after christmas too, so we can go hit the good sales. Now is when you buy the big ticket items you didn't buy on black friday! Lol....I'm really not that conceited. I just figured I couldn't put the crocs ON my Christmas list because it was Christmas, so I made up the after list.

Carry on people, carry on

VT GAL

Have you tried on a pair in the Men's size that is the equivalent of a women's 12? I had to do this with the croc flip-flops (even though I have a smaller foot) and it worked out very well. Just a thought...:wave:

cptwife80

Have you tried on a pair in the Men's size that is the equivalent of a women's 12? I had to do this with the croc flip-flops (even though I have a smaller foot) and it worked out very well. Just a thought...:wave:

Yeah I've tried wearing guys flip flops, shoes, ect... when I was a kid and now... I had a size 8 womens in 5th grade. My feet are so feminine and narrow I can't they are like wearing a coat 10 sizes too big. It's a curse, I'm just waiting for a cosmetic surgery to make feet smaller. Which I know will NEVER happen. But it is nice to have my husband say its ok to buy any shoe that I like if it's in my size.

GoofyFan1

:( I wish I could buy them :cry: I was cursed to be in a family that is tall. I'm a girl with size 12 feet. Not many cute things for us... I want some in my size :( :cry:

Welcome. I'm also in the "we don't and aren't planning on making them in your size" catagory. I don't get it. They don't mind making Beach Crocs in XXL for the normal colors, but won't make them in the Disney Crocs.:mad:

If you really want them in your size, call or email crocs....alot. Maybe that will work.

blackerbys17

Oooo, I've always hated the way the Crocs looked and just a few days ago, was making fun of the hundreds of people wearing them at MGM. However, the Disney design is quite cute and I think I'm going to have to get a pair in Pearl & Pink. Oh well, I guess it is my turn to be laughed at, lol!

PixyDust

I got a few pics of the soon-to-be-released crocs

Snow_Croc.jpg

the anticipated Snow White Croc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom