Mickey Mouse Crocs for Christmas!

ErickainPA

sewin - haven't seen them, don't think they have been made at all.

WDW - they may look hideous but they are comfortable. I would rather walk around Disney with unsore legs and feet than have to call an early end to my day from sore legs and feet. Besides if it rains you fet dry faster than if in sneakers and they get soaked

About the Disney jibitz they have them at the parks for $3.50 each. Only thing they don't really fit the adult Disney crocs, but they will fit the kids Disney crocs

I wear a size 9 wide - 9 1/2 womens shoe - the sizes for the crocs are 8/9 and 10/11 which ones should I buy? I have never owned a pair but thought they might be neat to try once.

Thanks.

SewIn2Disney

It's a hard choice. I personally think they run small...they are naturally wide, so you don't have to worry about that. Why don't use the search feature on the crocs website (www.crocs.com) and try to find a local store that sells them to try them on, then you can order them online. Boscov's and Dicks sporting goods (which I think are national chains) recently started selling them near me, so you might have luck there.

ErickainPA

Our mall has a kiosk and the 2 Hallmark stores carry them as well. I got mine from D ick's but they sell the Cayman variety and they are whole sizes only of just 1 size (8, 9, 10 and so forth instead of 8-9, 9-10)

tigsmom

I wear a size 9 wide - 9 1/2 womens shoe - the sizes for the crocs are 8/9 and 10/11 which ones should I buy? I have never owned a pair but thought they might be neat to try once.

Thanks.

Go for the 10-11. I bought mine in WDW and I wear a 7, but had to go up a size because my feet are very wide. The smaller size was very tight.

ljs1691

Shelbysmom - If you go to the Crocs website, they actually have a sizing chart you can print out. I did it and it is actually pretty accurate. I bought my first pair last night and they are plenty wide (I have that wide foot thing going on too). I bought mine at Dicks Sporting Goods and they had a wide variety of colors and several styles (including flip flops).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom