mickey mouse birthday call?

jayrose

Original Poster
hey guys my friends birthday is on wednesday and i heard theres something where you can have a recorded message from mickey call a phone and say happy birthday or something of that sort.

anyone know what the site is where i can set that up if it is true?

Keri

On disney.com, they are "enchanted calls". It is real sweet. My son did this for me just last week on my birthday and it is adorable!! Mickey talks about Goofy and how he made a cake for Mickey's last birthday but he used garden flowers instead of cake flour. It tasted horrible but it smelled GREAT! Very cute stuff! Your friend will LOVE it. He does have to answer the call though, they won't leave a message.

dixiegirl

"Mickey" will be calling my soon to be 9 year old daughter tomorrow for her bday...I love the whole idea and the kids as well....Last week I had pooh bear call my youngest to give her a little encouragement because she was starting Kindergarten and was very nervous...starting something new and being away from her Mama...Well the look on her face was priceless...Pooh had told her that christopher robin was nervous his first day as well, it went on for a couple of minutes. But the look on her face was priceless..And my oldest at the time said (as many of you know how siblings can be) "aw shes's lucky I wish mickey would call me"!...Yes little did she know!

But the link for it is here disneyenchantedcalls.com
Its really a cool idea and they email you to remind you as well as when the calls come that you need to push 1 then you have time to give it to your child....It is very cute...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom