Mickey Moms Club packet

afr117

I got mine too. This is another one of the little reasons I love Disney so much. They didn't have to give me a "consolation prize" of any kind, but it makes me feel special that they did.

VT GAL

I got mine yesterday, too! :sohappy:

Now all I have to do is scrape off all of the pollen to put the magnet on my car! :lol:

santa's surpriz

Got the email but no package yet...Everything sounds awesome but I am kinda disappointed I was looking forward to a discount coupon inside! Wouldn't that have beem a nicer 2nd place prize?!

coltow

I got my package yesterday and I was shocked to receive anything. Before I opened it I thought maybe they were doing a second round and I was picked. I'm not really a pin trader, but they are nice pins.

ljs1691

I was very excited to have something from Disney in the mailbox yesterday. I'm curious if they will offer additional merchandise with the logo on it. I wouldn't mind having some additional items.

I put the magnet on the car yesterday and my dh thought it was a sticker and was ready to kill me until he realized that it was not permanent.

elizs77

Original Poster
My husband laughed at the thought of putting the magnet on the car. I drive a Odyssey, and I already have a a magent for the local YMCA on my car, but that's coming off when we move in about a month. He said the Disney magnet would make the Soccer Mom transition complete (yes, my son plays soccer!). I think it will end up on car!

WickedQueen22

I got mine yesterday!!! The magnet WILL NOT be going on my car, however my 8 year old is very excited to save the pins for our trip in 18 months.

emoariel

My mother got hers the day you posted as well.
The pins are already in the pin bag.
The magnet is on the car.
Mom said she feels like Michal (sp?) Eisner. *roolss eyes* mothers...........

MarkeyMouse

I got mine 2 days ago... I was very excited that it also stated that when we voted I ( and many others) helped pick the name! It was a very nice surprise. I hope we will be going to Disney soon to be able to use that little coupon they included. The pins were great as well. My kids laughed at me when I put the Magnet on the car, they said well mom at least we know your comfortable with who you are.....a Disney nut... and yes I am:):):):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom