Mickey Moms Club packet

elizs77

Original Poster
If any of you ladies out there entered the contest last fall to join the Mickey Moms Panel, watch your mailboxes!

I just brought in today's mail, and there was a huge envelope in it. It was a folder full of stuff for the brand new Mickey Moms Club, and it evidently is going out to those who entered the Moms Panel contest. The folder contains the 2008 trip DVD, some stickers, a little booklet of tips with a PhotoPass coupon, a mouse pad and a car magnet. But the coolest thing is that they also send you two Tinkerbell trading pins.

Anyway, thought this was neat, keep a lookout!

NewfieFan

Huh!?!:eek: (Runs to check mailbox)...

Dang, nothing there!!!

OOOOOH, I hope I get something - I love mail (especially the Disney kind)!

elizs77

Original Poster
The little tip book is pretty lame, but it does have a coupon in it, so that's cool. I have to amend my previous statement, though. The coolest thing is that it was unexpected!

mouselvrmom

The little tip book is pretty lame, but it does have a coupon in it, so that's cool. I have to amend my previous statement, though. The coolest thing is that it was unexpected!

I had gotten an email saying to be on the lookout for the packet. So I was kind of expecting it, just didnt' know exactly when. And I thought the tip book was lame, too. I'll have to check out the dvd to see if it's exactly the same as the million dreams one we have. I did like the pins and the mouse pad, though. And I just like getting something disney in the mail. Today was a good disney day because I got both the packet and our reservation confirmation. :)

NewfieFan

I had gotten an email saying to be on the lookout for the packet. So I was kind of expecting it, just didnt' know exactly when. And I thought the tip book was lame, too. I'll have to check out the dvd to see if it's exactly the same as the million dreams one we have. I did like the pins and the mouse pad, though. And I just like getting something disney in the mail. Today was a good disney day because I got both the packet and our reservation confirmation. :)

I didn't get an email - so does that mean I won't be getting a little packet, I wonder!?!:shrug: I did sign up for the moms panel and they did receive my submission b/c I did get confimation email. And I also got the email saying I didn't get on the Moms Panel (duh!:p). Maybe they're not sending them to Canadians!?!

Lucky

I just looked in my old e-mails, and found it from Feb. 14. I hadn't read it before, but it says I would be getting a packet withg a DVD etc. in the spring sometime. Maybe it'll be there this afternoon.

kjd469

They're definitely sending them to Canadians....got my email a couple months ago, but no packet yet...I'll be watching!

mouselvrmom

I didn't get an email - so does that mean I won't be getting a little packet, I wonder!?!:shrug: I did sign up for the moms panel and they did receive my submission b/c I did get confimation email. And I also got the email saying I didn't get on the Moms Panel (duh!:p). Maybe they're not sending them to Canadians!?!

I'm not sure if they're sending them to everyone who signed up or not. Hopefully you'll get a packet soon. :)

mouselvrmom

if you dont mind me asking what is the Mickey Moms Panel?:shrug:

The moms panel is on the disneyworld website. It's the group of I think 10 moms who got chosen to answer questions on the website. A whole bunch of people applied and obviously didn't get chosen. After they chose the candidates, they sent out email to people saying that because of the huge response they were going to start a group of moms not chosen, I'm not sure why. Anyway, we voted on a name for us and it was decided that it would be the mickey moms club. I've gotten a couple of emails regarding it, but not really sure what it's all about. I think they;re just trying to make us feel better for not getting chosen to be on the moms panel.

cinderellafan6

ummm, I want to be a Mickey Mom! :) What is this and how to do I do it? Or is it too late?:shrug:

The mickey moms panel was a contest they held last year(i think it was that long ago). They picked 10 moms that knew how to plan for a disney trip around little kids and big kids. There on the disney website and you can ask them questions about how to plan for a trip and handle the crazyness of doing disney with children.

Macaylasmom

Surprise surprise, I got one too. This just made my day. I kind of feel like I won a prize. My daughter started screaming "We're going to Disney World". I had to break the news all of again to her. No Disney World this year. She was happy about the pins though.

elizs77

Original Poster

I didn't get an email, or at least I don't remember seeing one, but I got the package.

Someone had asked for the link to the mom's panel: http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/home.aspx

The contest was last fall. I know that they had extended the deadline to apply b/c the response was so overwhelming. They sent the winning moms on a trip to WDW in early December, and now they do travel tips for fams and answer q's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom