Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

aladdin2007

Thoughts:

1.) If someone goes in "blind" and rides this before Rise of the Resistance, it will diminish how special Rise is. It's weird have two trackless ride systems in the same park, opening so close to each other.

2.) This ride feels inefficient in that it uses the massive space of GMR just because it "can". Many of the rooms feel gigantic and almost barren outside of projections. I'd prefer each room to be smaller and not feel like we are dancing around a warehouse. It's odd to duplicate this attraction in Disneyland.

Marc Davis Fan

If someone goes in "blind" and rides this before Rise of the Resistance, it will diminish how special Rise is. It's weird have two trackless ride systems in the same park, opening so close to each other.

I've been wondering about exactly this. Thanks for your thoughts. When I bring friends to the park, I'll make sure to take them on MMRR only after RotR!

Many of the rooms feel gigantic and almost barren outside of projections. I'd prefer each room to be smaller and not feel like we are dancing around a warehouse. It's odd to duplicate this attraction in Disneyland.

Maybe the Disneyland version will feature slightly smaller rooms?

DisneyLostBoy03

In that case, I cannot wait to see this! Really need a POV as well as a detailed breakdown so I can really dissect it. I hope we can get a sample of the song and preshow.
I couldn't agree with you more. I have been waiting so long for a Mickey Mouse dark ride and according to the reactions it seems to be an amazing ride. The sooner a POV goes up the better, especially since I have to wait until 2022 for the one at Disneyland. Also, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I love the Mickey Mouse Shorts on Disney Channel, so seeing that kind of cartoon craziness into it guarantees that it will be one wild ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom