Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Nothing‘s going to stop us now?

but seriously Hooray for Hollywood is a great song, I’m sure though that the runaway railway can come up with a great song.

...here is a sample of what they can do with music in a Mickey short...

Credit to Mickey Mouse on YT (that was definitely weird to type).

warning this song WILL get in your head.

Did anyone catch the Mary Poppins Jolly Holiday nod in that cartoon? Gotta like these shorts.

Speaking of, I wonder what, if anything will be borrowed from this 1930's gem.

Surferboy567

I seriously think HWS is probably one of the best parks right now. TSL while not perfect is fun and has two solid rides (in my opinion). Galaxy’s Edge has reached close to it’s full potential. And now runaway railway looks to be another amazing e-ticket. HWS has shown some remarkable growth. I guess their is “nothing stopping them now”...I’ll see myself out.

Steph15251

Watch this be a total sleeper hit. With this, ToT, Rise, RnRc, TSM, and others, DHS is going to have a super strong attraction lineup, even if it’s pretty small.
Yup ,they just need to add more rides and shows,just really more attractions.Do that black box ride that they are rumored to get.Add a ride to toy story land and a ride and show to GE ,and do another land or two.They should not give up on putting new stuff at this park.

Steph15251

I seriously think HWS is probably one of the best parks right now. TSL while not perfect is fun and has two solid rides (in my opinion). Galaxy’s Edge has reached close to it’s full potential. And now runaway railway looks to be another amazing e-ticket. HWS has shown some remarkable growth. I guess their is “nothing stopping them now”...I’ll see myself out.
I agree just keep on adding ,it could become an even better park.

bshah365

I'm just hoping the vehicles have some simulator movements/board a platform that has simulator movements. My biggest gripe with rat was the amount of scenes where the vehicles would literally just park in front of a screen and sit there. There was little to no movement. My group was bored after the second go around.

ThatMouse

The seating seems like single rider will have a seat to themselves and 2 adults will just be 2 in the seat. A family of 4 will need 2 seats unless they are small.

Surferboy567

I'm just hoping the vehicles have some simulator movements/board a platform that has simulator movements. My biggest gripe with rat was the amount of scenes where the vehicles would literally just park in front of a screen and sit there. There was little to no movement. My group was bored after the second go around.

We already know the vehicles will have at least one scene...
Where the train cars split up into different rooms and hang off the side of a waterfall (I’d imagine it’s on a motion base of some sort) like rise’s escape pod scene with no drop

raymusiccity

You need a new group: 🤨
boring.jpg

SuperStretccch

So the spring 2020 Mickey Monitor came with some info on the ride (probably not new info, but spoilered just in case):
The fun begins when you enter The Chinese Theatre for the exclusive premiere of Mickey's newest short, Perfect Picnic. And you know what makes Mickey's new feature even more magical? The brand-new theme song, "Nothing Can Stop Us Now," a catchy little ditty composed by Chris Willis, composer for the Disney Channel’s current Mickey Mouse shorts! Before you know it, Goofy pops into the scene (literally) and invites everyone to join him on board for a relaxing train trip around Runnamuck Park. After all, he's the Runnamuck Railroad Employee of the Month—what could go wrong? Well, get ready for plenty of kooky cartoon fun because you'll be traveling through worlds that feature both white light and black light scenes. In fact, special paint was engineered to ensure that Goofy's locomotive maintains its "flat" cartoon look throughout the entire journey and looks great in every lighting experience! Oh, and stay "tooned in" along the way for Chuuby, a new Character destined to become a fan favorite!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom