Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Fox&Hound

I get what people are saying about the GMR but I think so much of DHS is becoming "step into your favorite movie" esp SWL that the idea of stepping into your favorite movie in the GMR seemed redundant at best...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There was a wait because when fully operational the queue would fill up but almost completely empty out when they loaded the two trains..
The preshow theatre alone had more capacity than two train loads, let alone the rest of the interior queue.

Just saying. The queue couldn't almost completely empty out when they loaded the two trains.

SplashJacket

that thing is disgusting talk about germs and snot, do they ever clean it? Im thinking 95% they dont, Ill give them 5% benefit of the doubt ...but would love to know.

I have a vague memory of someone cleaning it in the middle of the day. However, it could just be a figment of my imagination.

Even if they clean it once an hour still is a party for germs and snot.

RobWDW1971

I have a vague memory of someone cleaning it in the middle of the day. However, it could just be a figment of my imagination.

Even if they clean it once an hour still is a party for germs and snot.

Just think about everything you touch on a WDW trip, handrails, attraction lapbars, bathroom doors, etc, etc. Bring your white blood cels, some hand gel, and an adventurous spirit!

SplashJacket

Just think about everything you touch on a WDW trip, handrails, attraction lapbars, bathroom doors, etc, etc. Bring your white blood cels, some hand gel, and an adventurous spirit!

Oh yea, it is a Lysol wipe's dream!

The only exception is a handrail is not going to be touched by nearly every person who passes through a ride. A ride might have 15 different ride vehicles split into multiple rows. So for each lap bar only a 30th of the people riding the ride would touch it whereas with the screen maybe half the people touch it.

The concentration of individuals touching it is much higher.

mergatroid

Oh yea, it is a Lysol wipe's dream!

The only exception is a handrail is not going to be touched by nearly every person who passes through a ride. A ride might have 15 different ride vehicles split into multiple rows. So for each lap bar only a 30th of the people riding the ride would touch it whereas with the screen maybe half the people touch it.

The concentration of individuals touching it is much higher.

I'd love to know the number of people who get sick through touching things that have other people's germs on? I bet the things that people get all worked up about rarely cause much illness compared to everyday things like just talking to folk or walking around? It seems to me that if you're really worried about these things then they're quite easy to avoid.

WDW_Emily

Any idea of an opening date? I went onto WDW prep school to see crowd calendars for when I go and under attractions that are down it listed Runaway Railroad, Remy, and Guardians with what looks like end dates? Trying to see if there is any chance of this opening by the end of April.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.39.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.39.43 PM.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 147

RSoxNo1

Any idea of an opening date? I went onto WDW prep school to see crowd calendars for when I go and under attractions that are down it listed Runaway Railroad, Remy, and Guardians with what looks like end dates? Trying to see if there is any chance of this opening by the end of April.
Those dates seem off. I could be wrong, but my guess would be Memorial Day-ish for Ratatouille and Mickey and Minnie's. I'd also expect Cosmic Rewind to be open in the first half of 2021. Speculation on my part, but hopefully logical speculation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom