Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Marc Davis Fan

These photos are far out of date.

I've been talking to individuals managing the project this past week - they're further ahead than any of these photos show.

If I may be so bold as to ask: What is your and/or their opinion of the attraction's quality/impressiveness? Is it looking to be another Mystic Manor, or somewhere in that range? I understand that's the level they were originally going for...

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Why not? If Disney allows this to happen under their nose, that's on them. They should have access management in place. They have the exif on the photos, should be easy to find and shut this down
For one it’s illegal. I don’t think Disney “allowed” them to take pictures plus these pictures are useless anyway.

Giraffiki

Trespassing.

Well, that I understand. I'm sure if this was posted by a contractor there doing work, this wasn't trespassing. We can see another worker (presumably) walking on the catwalk in front of the person recording the video. If they were allowed to be there, it wasn't trespassing

GlacierGlacier

What kind of progress have they made since the pictures? Only if you are able to say of course.
Installation of ride systems are in progress, but the basics are installed (and the two show scenes are being installed, as known from the permit). My source finished their portion of the work a short time back, so I don't know anything more recent.
If I may be so bold as to ask: What is your and/or their opinion of the attraction's quality/impressiveness? Is it looking to be another Mystic Manor, or somewhere in that range? I understand that's the level they were originally going for...
It's not the same source as construction progress, but I've heard from several individuals that it's quite impressive tech/effects right now. It's really the thing I'm most excited for on property, right now.

eddie104

Installation of ride systems are in progress, but the basics are installed (and the two show scenes are being installed, as known from the permit). My source finished their portion of the work a short time back, so I don't know anything more recent.

It's not the same source as construction progress, but I've heard from several individuals that it's quite impressive tech/effects right now. It's really the thing I'm most excited for on property, right now.
Seems like it's shaping up to be a excellent addition to DHS.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Well, that I understand. I'm sure if this was posted by a contractor there doing work, this wasn't trespassing. We can see another worker (presumably) walking on the catwalk in front of the person recording the video. If they were allowed to be there, it wasn't trespassing

There are different types of Trespassing. Most common known is being somewhere where you shouldn’t. However there are other types of treaspassing even if you are legitimately allowed to be in the physical location.

This legal charge here would be “trespass to chattels”. The videographer did not have consent by TWDC to video. They intentionally and knowingly made the recording. Finally they caused harm to TWDC by revealing proprietary information.

brb1006

From the site that shall not be named.
Do6Gp_MU8AEYBq2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom